Pogledaj jedan post
Old 19.03.2012., 10:02   #7655
marasovac je po meni krenuo u pravom smjeru, čak sam se prepoznao u postu di opisuje svoju "evoluciju" iz konzumenta medijskih istina u samostalnu osobu sa kritičkim razmišljanjem, ali dobro to je druga priča...

ono što je mene oduvik bolo u oči u vezi Medačkog džepa je prvo izvještaj UN iz 1994. godine o toj akciji, pa sam izvadio nekoliko temeljnih teza iz tog izvještaja :

United Nations - Security Council
Final Report
28 December 1994

However, the majority (71%) of the located dead were military. Although not strictly comparable, this was a higher percentage of military casualties than the global figures in WWII, the Korean War, or the Vietnam War.

Further, the examinations done by the Serb authorities were unsatisfactory. They were extremely undetailed and were conducted in an unprofessional atmosphere, i.e., the supervising judge's drunkenness and corruptness.

Thus, conclusions reached in the preceding examinations are unreliable. As earlier mentioned, an independent examination of what material remains (Dr. Kirschner's report) also fails to disclose any convincing pattern.

Many civilians were fleeing in the company of retreating Serb soldiers, armed Serb civilians or were themselves armed. Thus, the actions of many Croat soldiers were possibly lawful and, at least, ambiguous. Much of the firing was at night. They may have believed they were firing on retreating non-surrendering enemy forces, which remain lawful targets. The law of war does not impose a standard of perfection on soldiers. It accepts that unfortunately civilians near military objectives may be incidentally killed without necessarily breaching the law of war. The inherent ambiguities surrounding this aspect of the Medak Pocket Operation make building a prosecution for unlawful targeting of civilians difficult. The evidence is not sufficiently reliable or clear to obtain a conviction.
Yet, even using a stringent standard, it is obvious from the many witnesses' experiences that Croatian forces fired on fleeing civilians, killing some. However, this action cannot be proved to be illegal.

Care must be taken in relying upon local witnesses. They tend to be unreliable due to their extremely emotional attachment to their own community's cause and their demonization of the enemy. Witness "9" has given several versions of her experiences. While her versions are not inconsistent, they do not cover the same material, some of which it is surprising not to hear in all versions. Her testimony should be confirmed and carefully considered before presentation.
One or even two local witnesses may be insufficiently reliable to obtain a conviction.

The irrationality of the parties to this conflict is shown by the absurd excuse given by the Croat authorities for the deaths of the two elderly women. They say one was killed while operating anti-aircraft artillery and another used a grenade to kill herself rather than face capture. (me shvaćanje mentaliteta tih ljudi - baba danica)

All this being said, some dead were probably murdered. However, no individual can be proved to be directly responsible. Further, there is no strong unambiguous pattern of willful killing emerging from the evidence available to this point. Without such a pattern, it is impossible to affix criminal responsibility upon the Croat commanders.

Clearly, assignment to command military troops is accompanied by broad authority and heavy responsibility. This has been true of all armies throughout recorded history. It is absurd, however, to consider a commander a murderer or rapist because one of his soldiers commits a murder or a rape.»

There are some suspicious circumstances and even some probable murders. However, no convincing pattern can be proved such that a commander can be held indirectly criminally responsible using the doctrine of command responsibility.

iz ovoga je jasno da su obje obdukcije i srpska i kanadska nepouzdane, da su srpski svjedoci nepouzdani, da je nemoguće utvrditi tko je bio civil a tko vojnik, da su civili i vojska bili izmješani i naoružani....http://www.ess.uwe.ac.uk/comexpert/ANX/VII.htm#fn2 - OBAVEZNO PROČITATI

što se odtada promijenilo da smo došli u ovu situaciju ne znam...zat marasovac ide u dobrom smjeru

I nešto što puno govori o nesposobnosti shvaćanja situacije u ovom ratu od strane stranaca , je da oni kažu otprilike da su hrvati ubili dvi babe civilke sa smiješnimk opravdanjem da su babe bile na protuavioncu i da su bacale bombe, naravno radi se o babi Danici i još jednoj...

Zadnje uređivanje hr1u00 : 19.03.2012. at 11:23.