Pogledaj jedan post
Old 08.12.2007., 13:48   #18
Thanks Slaven80, it's real hard work having nearly no assistance by other forum members.

The war in yugoslavia for sure doesn't make it easy to reconstruct the JNA orbat. In some aspect exactly this seems absurd to me: No one should have any reason to keep the secrets of an army and a state that doesn't exist anymore...
I made the experience that it can be very easy in some cases to find information spread out all over former yugoslavia, often very detailed. You can find the orbat of a corps with all sub-units, even the bakery and the clothing depot, for example. On another corps you then find nearly nothing. It's really a puzzle. Today for example I got a list with the totals for the Bosnian TO in 1990 (you can find it on tank-net.org already) - but no idea where all the 26 bosnian TO-Brigades were stationed.
Well, as I posted already on tank-net.org, I will go on with the JNA-orbat till the end of the year and then leave it to others to find out more.

PS: Sorry for the Zeljava-link. It doesn't work all time, no idea why. Try it again.

Zadnje uređivanje Dragoner : 08.12.2007. at 13:51. Reason: I tried out now - no problem with the Zeljava-link