Pogledaj jedan post
Old 14.10.2016., 21:11   #57
Kakve su ovo History Channel gluposti i pitanja tko je porazio Nacizam?
Pa niti amerikanizirana povijest na Wikipediji uopće ne krije tko - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter..._(World_War_II)

Quote:
The battles on the Eastern Front constituted the largest military confrontation in history.[6] They were characterized by unprecedented ferocity, wholesale destruction, mass deportations, and immense loss of life due to combat, starvation, exposure, disease, and massacres. The Eastern Front, as the site of nearly all extermination camps, death marches, ghettos, and the majority of pogroms, was central to the Holocaust. Of the estimated 70 million deaths attributed to World War II, over 30 million,[7] many of them civilian, occurred on the Eastern Front. The Eastern Front was decisive in determining the outcome of the European portion of World War II, eventually serving as the main reason for Germany's defeat.[8][9][10] It resulted in the destruction of the Third Reich, the partition of Germany for nearly half a century and the rise of the Soviet Union as a military and industrial superpower

Za Facebook generaciju koja je prelijena čitati Wikipediju - animirani film na istu tematiku:

Who defeated Nacism for dummies