Tema: Kolumbija
Pogledaj jedan post
Old 15.07.2017., 14:44   #25
Nakon konačnog mira sa FLNA, pokazuju se prvi ekonomski rezultati u dinamičnoj privredi Kolumbije!!! Porast od 18 % u svega godinu dana i nastavak sve većeg ubrzanja rasta!
Quote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...caine-us-drugs
Colombia's coca production soars to highest level in two decades, US says
Cultivation of plant used to make cocaine climbed 18% last year compared to 2015, with an estimated 188,000 hectares containing crops despite US efforts

Coca production in Colombia has surged to levels unseen in two decades of US eradication efforts, according to a new White House report.

Cultivation of the plant used to make cocaine rose 18% last year from 2015, with officials in the Andean nation estimating 188,000 hectares (465,000 acres) of Colombian land now contained coca crops.

The soaring coca production comes as Colombia begins implementing a peace accord that calls on the country’s biggest rebel movement to renounce drug trafficking and work with the government to replace coca plants with alternative crops.

But US officials contend the agreement has also provided a perverse incentive for farmers to grow coca, knowing they would later be awarded subsidies if they agreed to renounce coca and grow products such as potatoes and fruit instead. Cocaine production began increasing in 2013 and has steadily risen every year since, in part also due to a decision to end aerial fumigations in 2014 over health concerns.
20 godina se USA uspješno bori protiv proizvodnje kokaina, i sve je uspješniji i uspješniji jer postiže sve bolje i bolje rezultate!! :klap:
Odgovori s citatom