Pogledaj jedan post
Old 09.03.2017., 16:37   #25
Quote:
Khulus kaže: Pogledaj post
Što se tiče anarhije: ne bi čovjek uopće bio u prilici da nešto bira. U takvom okruženju vladalo bi samo jedno pravilo, pravilo jačega. Što bi dovelo do grupašenja i stvaranja klanova... kao u zatvorima.

Što se tiče ostalih sustava, oni već sami u sebi imaju određena pravila, pa je nemoguće imati istovremeno npr demokraciju i apsolutnu odsutnost reda. Jer, u demokraciji se vođa države bira na izborima. A to već zahtjeva određeno uređenje, red i moral.
Evo jedna, samo za tebe:

Quote:
"I believe that all other political states are in fact variations or outgrowths of a basic state of anarchy; after all, when you mention the idea of anarchy to most people they will tell you what a bad idea it is because the biggest gang would just take over. Which is pretty much how I see contemporary society. We live in a badly developed anarchist situation in which the biggest gang has taken over and have declared that it is not an anarchist situation – that it is a capitalist or a communist situation. But I tend to think that anarchy is the most natural form of politics for a human being to actually practice."

Alan Moore