Pogledaj jedan post
Old 02.01.2015., 20:21   #59
Malo je nerealno očekivati da svi budemo aktivisti i nešto kažemo protiv sistema. Ono, osim ako ti ne gori pod petama, ili osim ako imaš ogromnu volju, ljudi jednostavno nastave kroz život, živeći što bolje mogu. Žene su bile potlačene više od 2000 godina, i nekim krajevima još jesu. Neke su se pomirile s time, neke je društvo uvjerilo da je to u redu, no samo zato što ne shvaćaju da takvo stanje nije u redu, iz toga ne proizlazi da bi te žene trebale tražiti dopuštenje muža za satove klavira!

Emma vrlo vjerojatno nikad nije shvatila u kakvoj su situaciji žene oko nje, samo je mislila na sebe. Da, sebična je. No isto tako je i muškarac mogao biti sebičan i ostaviti ženu i djecu u dugovima. No, ja ne vidim da nekog muškarca nazivaju razmaženim jer je kupio skupi sat.

Evo, kada sam pročitala Madame Bovary, malo sam guglala i našla na ovo:
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/bovary/canalysis.html

Quote:
Emma’s failure is not completely her own. Her character demonstrates the many ways in which circumstance—rather than free will—determined the position of women in the nineteenth century. If Emma were as rich as her lover, Rodolphe, for instance, she would be free to indulge the lifestyle she imagines.
Quote:
But Emma’s inability to accept her situation and her attempt to escape it through adultery and deception constitute moral errors. These mistakes bring about her ruin and, in the process, cause harm to innocent people around her. For example, though dim-witted and unable to recognize his wife’s true character, Charles loves Emma, and she deceives him. Similarly, little Berthe is but an innocent child in need of her mother’s care and love, but Emma is cold to her, and Berthe ends up working in a cotton mill because of Emma’s selfish spending and suicide, and because of Charles’s resulting death.
Quote:
Moreover, Emma’s only power over the men in her life is sexual. Near the end of her life, when she searches desperately for money, she has to ask men for it, and the only thing she can use to persuade them to give it to her is sex. Emma’s prostitution is the result of her self-destructive spending, but the fact that, as a woman, she has no other means of finding money is a result of the misogynistic society in which she lives.
Odgovori s citatom