Pogledaj jedan post
Old 03.07.2010., 19:46   #22
Quote:
duje44 kaže: Pogledaj post
sigurno nisu mongoli,ili su turkijci s velikim utjecajem irana ili spadaju iranskoj skupini plemena s utjecajem turkijaca.
Neka je vaše i njegovo (ne)znanje sveto i blagoslovljeno prilikom čitanja ovog teksta.

Γιώργος Πουλόπουλος 29. lipanj u 20:30
Hi my friend!!!Sorry for my negletion to answer you but today I saw my messages for first time after too much days...Very interesting question!!So, Albanians are two main Nations.I Southern Albania there is Toscis who are similar to Greeks and Epirotan people(people of Greek region of Epirus).On the North there are Gegis who they are similar to Dalmatians and Tiroler people..their features are the same with people of Northern Alpic Italy and Mediterranean Croatia.Kosovo,FYROM and Northern Albania had in majority the nobility of Northern Albanian type in features.Their culture are mixed.Northern Albanians have mixed Islamic Turkish culture with Southern Slavic Serbian elements..They haven't their own culture because their ancestors Illyrians,they lost early their ethnic elements by Roman,Byzantines and Ottomans,so nowadays they have a mixed culture half Caucasian,half Arabic and half Mediterranian..And Albanians in majority are mixed-nation in culture no matter if they are Northern or Southern.Secont now,Turks and Mongolians speaks languages wich belongs to Altaic family.They aren't of course the same race.Modern Turks are a mosaic nation wich includes different and many different tribes such as Scythians,Armenians,Georgians,Iranians,Kurdic people(Medic Iranian people I mean),Germans(I mean of course the offsprings of Early Medieval Krimean Goths),Celtic people(Gauls),Greeks,Yurukis(the tribe wich come from ancient Kimmerians and Fryges and they live in the mountains of Anatolia and they are blond with blue eyes),Pontian Greeks(Greeks mixed with Paflagonia Iranian Baskiric people in Azofic sea),Arabs from Yemen(immigrated trew medieval times with Soultan Vayazit) and a small element of Mongolian Turk people wich is rare and in extreme minority.Mongolian people is the anciest tribe of Altai mountains...Is the last teibe who came from Atlantis (upper Asia) and originated with Turanians,the Ancient Atlantic Turks.Yes they have connection Mongolians with modern Altaians because a number of Mongolian tribe is living to Altai Mountains except Iranians.For example Tsetsens are a famous Mongolian tribe who lives threre!!!Tatars is not a name of a special asian tribe but is connected with the Islamic religion.The Mongolians were believe to Islam calle Tatars in Medieval times.This name I think was given to these Muslim Mongolians from Byzantine Emperors.Uralic people such Magyars,Esthonians,Finnish and Khazars are not Mongolian tribes but native Uralic and trans-Siberian nations.They are belonged to Indo-Aryan tribe but their language such as modern Finnish,Hungarian,Esthonian and Old Khazar idiom is not neither mongolian or Turkish nor Ido-Aryan but is the Anciest category of languages wich originated to Sumeric Language and Haldaic of Messopotamia!!!!Ashkenazi language or Yiddish of Khazars in Eastern Europe is a strange model of this multilingual complex wich combines German Aryan syntaxis and grammar with many Mongolian,Sumeric and Aramaic(Haldaic) features.This language is speaked by Jews of Eastern Europe were belonged in an ancient tribe of Khazars were originated to Sumerian tribe..Magyar and Finnish are belong to the same family with Old Sumeric language and Turkish has a few elements of Sumeric language..Maybe because Turanian language was an Old Sumeric idiom of Atlantis???Maybe...Finaly Old Sumeric was the mother language of Indo-Aryan and Uralo-Altaic family.Is similar to Old Magyar,Cimric Celtic of Wales(the old Achaic Greek language) and Teuton German of Runes language..They are all ancient types of speaking before the creation of nations in Eurasia and Caucasus!!!!I think to not get you tired with all of these informations my friend!!!!

Ste čuli? Ne umarajte se. Genetika je vraški teška stvar i svakako za nju trebaš imati dobro i temeljito znanje. A Euroazijski narodi su neutvrđenog podrijetla. Svi vi znate kako su žene sklone zavođenju muškaraca.

Evo i njegov komentar o Balkanu. Mislim da je ispravan.

Yes, Balkans from the begining of Modern History were a field of tragic wars,controversial religious collisions and ''playground''of advantages...The reason is that is the center of Earth,the navel of World and the Grand Supremacies fight each other to take grounds of this area.Albanians always be used by these Supremacies as a ''toy soldiers'' to ... Višeprovoke and seed chaos to the Blakan area.Maybe because from their nature warriors and fortune-hunters.Albanians aren't so imperialists as Turks or Bulgarians but they use them as this.Kosovo is an artificial country and the most of fanatism comes from Islamic Extremism and not from Albanian Nationalism.They make and use a stupid nationalism to assure their Islamic Imperialistic policy..In Greece is creating a strange Albanian Nationalism by Tsamouria,but in this situation Albanian use the Ancient Greek origin as a motivation of their action.And this because Greeks are stupidly sticked to their past and they don't do something in pratice to solve their social problems.So Albanians in this politic chaos take the right to tell these bullshits about nationalism in Greece..In Serbia is predicted new collisions between Albanian Kosovars and Serbs,Croat Bosnian minorities and also problems in the area of Voivodina wich is a strong Hungarian community there with a strong nationalism and field autonomistic movement by local Hungarians there..

Gospodin Finac.

Gospodin Hrvat.

Zato, što dalje od genetike, osobito od genetski zamršenih naroda.
Odgovori s citatom