Pogledaj jedan post
Old 29.02.2012., 17:36   #6441
Intervju iz juna 2009 god.
Halit, are there similarities between you and your character of "1001 nights" Onur?

-I like his character, this is why it was not hard to portray him. Onur, just like me, is very honest man, a little proud (he smiles), very mature and he knows what he wants in life and how to achieves it. Just like him, I do not like to share. Only a small number of very close friends have access to me.

You are not yet a father, but you play like you have already raised several children. Are you ready to be a parent?

-Kids love me, really (he loughs)! With God's help, this is the best thing in the world, but from my friends I know this is not easy and is not like a movie. Actually, now I feel ready to become a parent.

Some people in Turkey compare you with the new James Bond - Daniel Craig and others with Ed Harris. Maybe because of your blue eyes and blond hair? How do you have those blue eyes and blond hair, maybe you have some Bulgarian background?

-You made me laugh! I have nothing to do with these two. But seriously my colors came from my Balkan background. On my mother's side my grand grandfather was well known Kyopryulyu Fazal Ahmed Pasha - one of the sultan's valia in vilayet in Macedonia. So my grandmother was Bulgarian and my grandfather was Albanian. They are found each other in Istanbul during Ottoman time and they fall in love of which we were born(laughing). Interesting is the story of my Father's site. One of my grandfather is from of Avanos. He went to fight in behave of Ottoman empire in Trablus (in Libya). He fall in love with one white Arabian woman. He put her on his horse and brought her to Istanbul.

Does the story materializes in your life? Will you steal the heart of Sehrazat?

-My love with Berguzar that started on the set of "1001 nights" is the most special thing in my life. For me, this worth way more than the success of the series, more than anything else in my life.

Recently you exchanged engagement rings...so when is the wedding?

-Allah kerim, is when the God's will!

GT

Halit, postoje sličnosti između vas i vaš karakter "1001 noći" Onur?

-Sviđa mi se njegov lik, to je razlog zašto nije bilo teško ga je slikati. Onur, baš poput mene, je vrlo pošten čovjek, malo ponosan (on smije), vrlo zreo i zna što želi u životu i kako to postiže. Baš poput njega, ne volim dijeliti. Samo mali broj vrlo bliski prijatelji imaju pristup mene.

Vi ste još uvijek nije otac, nego igrate kao da su već podigli nekoliko djece. Jeste li spremni biti roditelj?

-Djeca me vole, stvarno (on loughs)! Uz Božju pomoć, ovo je najbolja stvar na svijetu, ali s mojim prijateljima ja znam to nije lako i ne sviđa film. Zapravo, sada se osjećam spremna da postane roditelj.

Neki ljudi u Turskoj te u usporedbi s novom James Bond - Daniel Craig i drugi s Ed Harris. Možda zbog tvojih plavih očiju i plave kose? Kako su one plave oči i plavu kosu, možda imate neke bugarske pozadinu?

-Ti si mi se smijati! Nemam nikakve veze s ta dva. No, teško mi je došao iz moje boje Balkana pozadini. Na majčinoj strani je moj veliki djed je bio poznat Kyopryulyu Fazal Ahmed paša - jedan od sultana u valia u vilajeta u Makedoniji. Dakle, moja baka je bugarski i moj djed je bio albanski. Oni se nalaze međusobno u Istanbulu tijekom osmanske vrijeme i oni zaljubiti se u kojeg smo rođeni (smijeh). Zanimljiva je priča o Oca svojega mjesta. Jedan od mog djeda je od od Avanos. On je otišao u borbu u ponašaju od Otomanskog carstva u Trablus (u Libiji). On se zaljubi u jednom bijelom arapskom žene. On ju je staviti na konju te je doveo do Istanbula.

Da li je priča materijalizira u vašem životu? Hoćete li ukrasti srce Sehrazat?

-Moja ljubav s Berguzar koja je započela na snimanju "1001 noći" je poseban stvar u mom životu. Za mene, to vrijedi daleko više nego što uspjeh serije, više nego bilo što drugo u životu.

Nedavno ste razmijenili angažman prstenje ... pa kad je vjenčanje?

-Allah Kerim, kada je Božja volja!