Pogledaj jedan post
Old 15.09.2004., 00:55   #27
Quote:
flowers kaže:
Let's not be silly here. Herut split from Ichud Leumi a while ago and ran on it's own ticket in the Jan 2003 elections.
Sorry, you are correct... Yes... They didn't get in, though...
Quote:
flowers kaže:
Article has a statement from Kahane Chai ("Kahane Lives"), and a quote from the activist Itamar Ben-Gavi.
First, it's Ben Gvir... And I thik it's clear to anyone who follows israeli press that he is a shabak agent provocateur or just plain idiot. Possibly both. He has broken the law so many times, has a new trial each month, and every time he is let out on a technicality... I know several americans that moved in JDL and later kach circles and they are all 100% sure that he is a shabak provocateur. He is very similar to Avigdor Eskin, or Avishai Raviv both in his actions, and in the way he never gets charged... Also, it is very telling that they allways do provocations, that are at best misdemeanors, make a lot of noise in the media, but never does real crimes.
Quote:
flowers kaže:
The latter states that the extreme right has "never hid" it's desire to get rid of Sharon, but would prefer him to end up in an "old folk's home", because he's so useless that he isn't even worth "a bullet".
I don't have doubts that there are people who think that. Let's just hope they'll get caught before they manage to do anything...
Quote:
flowers kaže:
The article is summed up in the title: 'Police investigating threats to life of Sharon and head of Disengagement Authority'.
Old news, they have been for a while.
Quote:
flowers kaže:
I read Arutz Sheva daily and I also saw a threat on Israel forum 10 days ago, not a serious one though, check out Andak, he's nice, but it takes 10 days to get an account there.
Dog that barks doesn't bite. Silent tipes like Amir or Baruch Goldstein are dangerous. You never get a warning before they strike. They just go and do it. That's what I would worry about, not a bigmouth moron like Ben Gvir... Actually, they scare me shitless... Bat Ayin gang was caught on time moving a truck loaded with explosives (and it was really lucky), but they were also silent types. Mahteret from '84 too.

Before Rabin was killed, Ben Gvir was doing all kinds of provocations, he put that sticker in Rabin's car, etc. But it was Amir that killed Rabin, a guy with a clean record, even was sent as a sohnut shaliyah to russia, and went trough a shabak security and self defense course before it, and they do background checks before their courses. It's really scary... Specially when you relize that it they are really neither crazy nor that extremist. Era Rappaport sure wasn't (read his book, letters from tel mond prison, you will be shocked how sane and reasonable he actually is, his rationalisations actually make sense, according to his letters, purpose of his actions was to protect his wife and children).
Odgovori s citatom