Pogledaj jedan post
Old 18.07.2003., 15:28   #3

P2-
One of the things that have been pre-occupying Mr.Kovacic in the last_twelve months, is his back pain. As you know, he has been seen by the Royal Adelaide Hospital Pain Unit. They were not able to really help him and he now uses Diazepam 5mgs a day as well as Panadeine Forte and Endone for his pain. He appears sensitive to many analgesics which cause him to become very aggressive.
Panadeine Forte seems to be the one that he tolerates best.

As you no doubt know, he was yery upset by his last GP, who suggested that he was addicted to analgesics and Clonazepam. This caused Mr. Kovacic to panic abouts his medication and as a result he in his usual pedantic way decided to
investigate all he could about the different medications he was on. This led him to the conclusion that what he was on at the moment was reasonable. It also caused him to decide to change general practitioner.

So in summary, I believe that his Major Depressive Disorder is reasonably well controlled on Paroxetine 40mgs a day. His anxiety is partially controlled by Clonazepam 2 mgs bd. His major pre-occupation at the moment is his back pain.
He and his wife have been under an enormous amount of stress in recent years which have had quite an effect on their health. It is to be hoped that things will slowly settle down for them.
Mr. Kovacic in particular is still finding it difficult at times to re-adjust to being retired.

Although Mr.Kovacic has obsessional traits and can be quite pedantic, I have always found him to be a very reasonable person to deal with as long as he is dealt with in a very straight forward and honest way. He is also a person who
likes to have adeguate information about his condition and his treatment.

I will continue to see Mr. and Mrs. Kovacic once every six weeks. I will keep you informed of his progress.

Yours sincerely,

Dr.JO LAMMERSMA
Ja sam prezivio 3 raka,2011 R/bubreg izvadjen,2012 rak prostate i mjehura sve izvadjeno,2013 rak se vratio na limfne cvorove...43 godine kronicne bolove.I izgubio sina Daria 50 godina staroga." ostalo mi je 2 mjeseca zivota...umirem,Octobar 2014
Odgovori s citatom