Pogledaj jedan post
Old 30.08.2012., 14:36   #9
Merhaba,

I am from Turkey. Was googling something and was directed to here. Anyway I see that there is a lot of talk about Turkish series here. I always read in Turkish newspaper that Turkish series are really populair in foreign countries. So I was wondering if this is true? Because I don't trust what they are saying, so I am asking you guys.

That said I see that Ezel is really populair. If that's the case I should recommend a new series called Subat. Like Ezel was based on the Count of Monte Cristo, Subat is based on the classic tale of Beauty and the Beast. It stars Alican Yucesoy (from Suskunlar, also really good series) and Melisa Sozen. It will start in septermber.

------------

Ja sam iz Turske. Je googling nešto i bio je usmjeren na ovdje. Inače vidim da postoji mnogo govori o turskoj seriji ovdje. Uvijek sam pročitao u novinama da je turski Turski serije su stvarno populair u stranim zemljama. Tako sam bio zadivljen, ako je to istina? Jer ja ne vjerujem ono što oni govore, pa pitam vas dečki.

To je rekao vidim da Ezel stvarno populair. Ako je to slučaj sam trebao predložiti novu seriju pod nazivom Šubat. Kao Ezel je na temelju Grof Monte Cristo, Šubat se temelji na klasičnoj priči o Ljepotica i zvijer. To još Alican Yucesoy (od Suskunlar, također jako dobra serija) i Melisa Sozen. To će početi u septermber.

--------------

(lol does this even make sense?)

TEASER 2
TEASER 1

Zadnje uređivanje Hrvatcasi : 30.08.2012. at 15:02.
Odgovori s citatom