Pogledaj jedan post
Old 18.04.2017., 14:37   #14
Chief, ima nade. Evo ovdje vrlo dobar članak o ženi koja je izgubila vjeru, a onda ju opet našla u obliku transhumanizma:

God in the machine: my strange journey into transhumanism

Quote:
One day, it occurred to me: perhaps God was the designer and Christ his digital avatar, and the incarnation his way of entering the simulation to share tips about our collective survival as a species. Or maybe the creation of our world was a competition, a kind of video game in which each participating programmer invented one of the world religions, sent down his own prophet-avatar and received points for every new convert.
Quote:
By this point I’d passed beyond idle speculation. A new, more pernicious thought had come to dominate my mind: transhumanist ideas were not merely similar to theological concepts but could in fact be the events described in the Bible. It was only a short time before my obsession reached its culmination. I got out my old study Bible and began to scan the prophetic literature for signs of the cybernetic revolution. I began to wonder whether I could pray to beings outside the simulation.
Čini se na prvi pogled kao zajebancija, ali zapravo se radi o jako dobrom članku.