Pogledaj jedan post
Old 20.06.2012., 11:54   #198
Quote:
Noricum kaže: Pogledaj post
Koliko je istine u ovom:

Carleton Stevens Coon-Races Of Europe

Edmund Spencer:

‘In personal appearance the mountaineers of Tchernegora rather resemble their neighbors in Albania, than their brethren in Servia; there is the same nervous, lofty form, animated expression, and a certain degree of saucy audacity in their manners and bearing; they have also imbibed from their neighbors many of their customs and manners, particularly the belief in retributive justice, and that blood can only be expiated by blood, consequently sanguinary conflicts frequently break out between different tribes‘.
Even, one of the typical Albanian dances, the Sword Dance (which stems directly from ancient Pyrrhic dance that has its roots in Albanian Epirus.

Navodno je i princ Nikola Vasojević priznao da su oni Albanci i da nemaju neke kulturološke veze sa slavenima.
Ima dosta istine u tome. Venecija je zvala crnogorsku obalu "Albania Veneta". Postoji su i mnogi Crnogorci koji su za sebe govorili da imaju veze sa Albancima. A kulturne i fizičke sličnosti sa sjevernom Albanijom su jako, jako velike.
Odgovori s citatom