Pogledaj jedan post
Old 23.11.2017., 19:36   #254
Quote:
pronađena kaže: Pogledaj post
Tegmark admits that this approach faces "serious challenges", including (a) it excludes much of the mathematical landscape; (b) the measure on the space of allowed theories may itself be uncomputable; and (c) "virtually all historically successful theories of physics violate the CUH.
Nek mi oproste svi što nemam vremena ovo prevesti.
Zanimljivo da Tegmark 'ne priznaje' ono što je najočitije, a to je neuvjerljivost takvog ekstremnog Platonizma.

Međutim, Tegmark bar pokušava, a nitko drugi ne daje ni približno odgovor na vrlo važno Wignerovo pritanje porijekla uspješnosti matematičkog pristupa u znanosti

THERE IS A story about two friends, who were classmates in high school, talking about their jobs. One of them became a statistician and was working on population trends. He showed a reprint to his former classmate. The reprint started, as usual, with the Gaussian distribution and the statistician explained to his former classmate the meaning of the symbols for the actual population, for the average population, and so on. His classmate was a bit incredulous and was not quite sure whether the statistician was pulling his leg. "How can you know that?" was his query. "And what is this symbol here?" "Oh," said the statistician, "this is pi." "What is that?" "The ratio of the circumference of the circle to its diameter." "Well, now you are pushing your joke too far," said the classmate, "surely the population has nothing to do with the circumference of the circle."

Nek mi oproste svi što ne namjeravam ovo prevoditi

Quote:
Istina je da mi nemamo pojma zašto su neandertalci izumrli. Postoji čak i teorija da im ja DNK bio toliko kompatibilan s kromanjoncima i da su se jednostavno pomiješali.
Ali sve su to nagađanja.
Više nisu nagađanja. Pomiješali smo se s nenadertalcima, koji su očito usput imali i nizak prirodni prirast.