Pogledaj jedan post
Old 11.12.2003., 13:07   #8
Našao sam ovo na Internetu, mogu uz ovo samo dodati da bi visoke doze Q10 (preko 300 mg dnevno) i C vitamina (5-10 g) mogle ponešto pomoći (ima dosta o tome na Internetu - odeš na Google i utipkaš: cancer+q10)...

My wife of 36 years passed away in 2001 due to cancer of the pancreas.
What I now know after extensive research is that cancer (any cancer) arises mainly because of diet deficiency. Chemotherapy and radiation and surgery tinker with the symptom (which is the malignant tumor) but they do NOT in any way address the root cause or the cancerous process that produces the tumor. Truly, to get at the root cause (and it's certainly not too late even when someone has tumors in the pancreas and the liver) it is essential that one pursue an an aggressive dietary regimen, and there is a reason for this which I do not have the space to go into in this short e-mail. But essentially, one has to make their body chemistry less acidic and more alkaline, and they need to introduce more oxygen and more live enzymes into the body. Cancer cells simply CANNOT survive in an environment where the body has an alkaline pH and where there is a plentiful supply of live enzymes and oxygen introduced into the body cells through. Now, how can someone do this? The best way to fairly quickly make the body an uninviting place for cancer cells to grow and multiply is to consume a mainly raw food diet, to discontinue eating meat (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, etc., cut it out, and also cut out dairy products), and instead you eat fruits and vegetables and nuts, avocados, and complex carbohydrates like baked sweet potatoes, lima beans, lentil. And especially, one needs to emphasize eating lots of deep green leafy vegetables like collard greens, turnip greens, kale, cabbage. Or better yet, juice these deep green leafy vegetables, drinking 3 to 4 ounces of this juice every 2 to 3 hours. When you do all this you're enhancing the healthy cells in the body and drastically suppressing the cancer cells. Another thing, STOP consuming white sugar and white flour and any other refined grains because cancer cells thrive on these simple carbohydrates. There's more to it yet, but if you do nothing else, STOP eating the meat and dairy products and get yourself a juicer and start juicing 2 to 4 ounces of deep green leafy vegetable juice every two to three hours during the day. What I've just told you will introduce more oxygen and live enzymes into the body and will make the body less acidic and more alkaline, truly, cancer cells CANNOT survive in such an environment. Contact me further if you need further clarification. I'm Mauris at: [email protected] and I'm in Port Orchard, Washington.

I pray that God will give you the necessary strength and discipline to make your body a place where cancer simply cannot survive. It's really not about "fighting" cancer; it's more about treating your body right and making it an uninviting place for cancer. And truly, this is within your power. God Bless You.
Odgovori s citatom