Pogledaj jedan post
Old 04.10.2017., 10:33   #141
Quote:
Nepoznati kaže: Pogledaj post
Kud bi znanost došla kad bi za neku teoriju rekla: "Može bit da je to realno, a može i da je alegorija, kako kome paše."
Ali u religijama to je oduvijek tako, muljaža i akrobacije.
A tko ovdje govori o znanosti ?

Samo ti... a možda i Sheldon u seriji "Teorija velikog praska".

Zatim, kad smo već kod "muljaža i akrobacija"...

Science Set Free From Truth By John Horgan, July 16, 1996

Quote:
The concept of irony is central to that wellspring of postmodernism, literary criticism. According to such eminent critics as Northrop Frye, no text should be viewed as literally true. The Bible, "Finnegans Wake," even Mr. Frye's own essays are all ironic in the sense that they have multiple meanings, none of which are definitive. The job of the literary critic is thus not to pin down the true meaning of a text -- an impossible task -- but to invent new meanings, ones that challenge received wisdom and provoke further dialogue.

Similarly, ironic science advances hypotheses that, while often profound and provocative, should not be considered literally true. My favorite example of ironic science is superstring theory, which for the last 15 years has represented the cutting edge of physics. Sometimes called a "theory of everything," it posits that all the matter and energy in the universe, and even space and time, stem from infinitesimal loops of ur-stuff writhing in a hyperspace of 10 (or more) dimensions.
Znanost postaje pokriće za svašta (da se razumijemo, isto vrijedi i za religiju).
Politički utjecaj, poezija, postmodernistički tekst, ideologija, mužnja iz proračuna... svašta pomalo.

Kad si već spomenuo ovu rečenicu "Može bit da je to realno, a može i da je alegorija, kako kome paše."... sjetio sam se svog nastavnika iz "ONO i DSZ" koji bi nekom učeniku koji ne bi bio siguran kod odgovaranja, pričao kako može "ovako i onako", upisao jedinicu u imenik, sa ovom tvojom napomenom...
Odgovori s citatom