Pogledaj jedan post
Old 05.11.2017., 19:38   #1824
Što si na kraju napravila? Je li stigla pošiljka?

Meni se desili isto. Naime 2.11. je bio krajnji rok da mi stigne pošiljka i nije došla. Preko ebaya sam kontaktirala prodavača i rekla da nije stiglo i da želim da mi pošalje čim prije.
Ovo su mi odgovorili:
The seller has responded to you and offered another solution to solve this issue.

Seller's message:
"Hi, dear customer Thanks for your message. We are so sorry for the shipping. Normally it should be arrived, we sent the parcel to you in 24hours after you placed the order Could you check it at your local post office or ask your neighbors first? If you still don’t receive, pls contact us. we will refund or resend for you Waiting for your reply. Best regards. "

If you're satisfied with this solution, you can let the seller know by sending a message in the Resolution Center. If you don't want to accept this offer, we encourage you to send the seller a message with solution that you'd be happy with.

Ne znam na koji način bi ja trebala kontaktirati lokalni poštanski ured? Da ih samo nazovem i pitam je li za mene bila kakva pošiljka koju mi nisu dostavili?
U svakom slučaju želim tu pošiljku i javiti ću prodavaču da mi pošalje drugu.
Odgovori s citatom