Pogledaj jedan post
Old 12.04.2013., 20:02   #67
Quote:
III. UREDBE I DIREKTIVE KOJE SU NA SNAZI, A KOJE NISU TRANSPONIRANE KROZ PRAVILNIKE
1. Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 laying down technical requirements and administrative
procedures related to civil aviation aircrew (Aircrew Regulation)
2. Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 laying down technical requirements and administrative
procedures related to air operations (Air operations Regulation)

3. Commission Regulation (EU) No 748/2012 laying down implementing rules for the airworthiness and
environmental certification of aircraft and related products, parts and appliances, as well as for the
certification of design and production organisations
4. Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1206/2011 laying down requirements on aircraft
identification for surveillance for the single European sky
5. Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1207/2011 laying down requirements for the
performance and the interoperability of surveillance for the single European sky
6. Commission Regulation (EC) No 29/2009 laying down requirements on data link services for the single
European sky
7. Council Regulation (EC) No 219/2007 on the establishment of a Joint Undertaking to develop the new
generation European air traffic management system (SESAR)
8. Commission Regulation (EU) No 176/2011 on the information to be provided before the establishment
and modification of a functional airspace block
http://www.ccaa.hr/UserDocsImages/do...202013_VRH.pdf

Stranice od 17.-20.

Nema sumnje da nismo compliant

Madjarski orkestar svira, Titanik tone dok se gibanica i drustvo ponasaju kao tajno
masonsko drustvo u ocuvanju svetog CTN grala i samo njima poznate nirvane od sigurnosti....

Usput, ministru i Vladi RH je direktor agencije koja nezna kuda ce s parama a ima
otprilike dvostruko ljudi nego sto stvarno treba, napisao da je 4 godine producirao kupus
od pravilnika koji ne stimaju medjusobno a bogme niti sa EU/EC/EASA a koji su potaracali
ostatke branse do razine spaljene zemlje i praznog neba. Na sto je pobrao aplauz i reklo
mu eto kupi si tajoncic za zahebanciju vec kada ti je preostalo od koktela u Esplanadi gdje
si drzao panegirike drzavnoj rupi bez dna aka CTN.

Zadnje uređivanje 9aplus : 12.04.2013. at 20:16.
Odgovori s citatom