Pogledaj jedan post
Old 29.08.2013., 12:06   #14
No Rain And Other Omissions

U ovogodišnjem PES-u neće biti nijedan španjolski stadion. EA je potpisao ekskluzivne ugovore o licenciranju sa klubovima u kojima se brani da druge kompanije (čitaj: KONAMI) koriste njihove stadione u svojim proizvodima. Navodno, zbog istog razloga neće biti ni stadium editora. E, to je već ogroman problem. Ove godine osuđeni smo na svega 20 stadiona, od toga 5 ili 6 nepostojećih. EA polako, ali sigurno stvara monopol.

Quote:
Adam Bhatti kaže: Hi guys. Hope the mods don't mind me opening a new thread here, although it will be locked. I just wanted to post this piece of information in a dedicated section so everyone can see it.

Sorry for the late message, I've been flying back to the UK, but I did receive an email from the team regarding the official line regarding rain. Here it is:
Quote:
Rain has not been implemented for 2014 as we had to overhaul the whole game and build it from scratch. While implementing rainy weather itself is fairly feasible, we need to think through of how its effect shows through in gameplay. This includes the pitch becoming slippery, ball bouncing, some elements to make the team used to that climate somewhat more power in terms of balance.

We are going to try further this year to get the elements sorted and have them implemented for 2015.

As for the kits getting dirty, this triggers on multiple requirements, often to do with the player contacting the ground.
But I opened this thread specifically because of the issue we have with stadiums. Now this is really important guys, and unfortunately, not very good news. With the omission of rain, I wanted to release any potential negative information ASAP alongside it, with my main aim going forward to focus on the good stuff.

This issue however is not something technical, it actually due to licencing. EA have been extremely aggressive with signing deals with clubs and leagues this year, and it has meant we can't implement major European stadiums, including NO Spanish stadiums. People were getting worried when they announced exclusive deals with Spanish teams. Well it turned out it meant we couldn't implement their stadium, amongst others.

This news came pretty late to us. Which is where a time issue came in, meaning we didn't have time to rebuild other stadiums to replace them. PES 2014 will ship with roughly 20 stadiums.

Adding to the licensing woah, Stadium editor has been removed. This, personally, is the biggest hit. I can't go into it, but this in particular has made the team realise more than ever about acquiring licensing, and we're determined to fight back in this regard next year. If things are removed from edit mode because of licensing each year, it would rip out the soul of PES, and we must not let that happen.

Finally, and less impacting, Teams in Other European League has seen a slight drop in numbers across certain countries. Again (hate to keep saying it) license lockout. Nothing too major, but I'm awaiting final team lists from teams qualifying for Europe before we finalise it.

And that is it. People were asking me 'what else is Konami hiding' after Rain was removed. All I can say is what you see in this thread is a heads up from me.

It's me asking the team to allow me to do this, to reach out and not give users the feeling of being robbed because they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. I wanted to lay it all down, so you can get a full picture.

Going forward, for the next 3-4 weeks, my focus is now all about showing you the good things in PES 2014. This not only includes news on all the modes, it does include the demo on the 11th. We're also lining up plenty of videos too.

So please, take it all in, but expect the team to prove to you all just why these disappointments won't impact the quality of PES 2014 before launch.

Thanks.
Izvor

Neće biti niti kiše, iako su najavljivali kako će vrijeme utjecat na samu igrivost kao u RL. A razmišljali su da vrate snijeg, kao. Valjda je EA otkupio prava na vremensku prognozu.

Ove godine stadium editor, što je iduće? LP, EL licence? Udar na patcheve? Neka, imamo AFC Champions league, boli nas kurac.

Zadnje uređivanje The Foggy Dew : 29.08.2013. at 12:18.
Odgovori s citatom