Tema: Auto iz EU
Pogledaj jedan post
Old 27.01.2009., 16:53   #11
haha thank you guys for the answers and the good laugh.

I never said that beeing a Croatian in Croatia was something easy. Administration is really slow, but at least it moves.

In my case, where ever I go, they keep asking for my "Croatian Passport" ... And I keep answering that I don't have any, because I am a foreigner! And after some month they understand that I am not Croatian...
Whatever, I should not complain, nobody asked me to come

Policemen are really fun over here! They caught me driving 70 instead of 50, driving a Croatian car (my wife was with me). And the guy starts explaining that I am NOT allowed to drive a Croatian car in Croatia ...
We replied to this by saying that a Croatian Inspector said I was allowed to ... and his answer was "oh if he said so"

I would like to do things as legaly as possible, for the good reason that if my wife ever has an accident with a Brand new car, I would like to make sure my Insurance will cover the costs !

Some people already advised us to try this "punomoc" story, but it sounded too easy! I could try to ask someone in this "javni bilježnik".

And about the car, no worry, it should not be a German car...but it might be a french one ... i don't know what's worse! This could bring me to a second question (any advice about a car model), but I don't know if I have to open a new topic or if we can discuss it here ... what do you guys think? Do you feel like talking english longer ?
Odgovori s citatom