Pogledaj jedan post
Old 11.03.2005., 19:55   #101
Quote:
LoveMeTender kaže:
Dogadza se sigurno... Znam, chitala sam o tome, gledala na teveu, ili ono da djevojka svrsi kad joj netko dira bradavice....
evo ...nasla sam na netu.. nisma jedina ...uhhh

Women can orgasm anywhere, anytime, anyhow, with no physical stimulation whatsoever. At least some can.
Here's a few select cuts picked off The Straight Dope website...

--->1.The women could climax through stimulation of their earlobes, nipples, fingers, necks, backs, the buttocks, or in one case the anus. Sometimes kissing alone was enough. One had an orgasm while scratching her back with a back scratcher.

--->2.One woman climaxed out of the blue while talking to her boyfriend in a department store.

--->3.. One got off reading erotic stories, two others when they simply had full bladders.

--->4. Yet another was driving at 80 mph down I-95 listening to two radio jocks talk a woman caller into getting off while on the air--and got off herself: "Keeping both hands on the steering wheel, I nearly drove into a tree."

Here's my favourite:

--->5.One woman had an orgasm during a history exam, brought on by frustration at not knowing the answers.

This last one is interesting and frightening, and that bringing your missus to orgasm may possibly, just possibly, not a result of your sexual prowess.

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=499055