Pogledaj jedan post
Old 16.09.2008., 00:11   #41
Quote:
smjeskica kaže: Pogledaj post
Nepoznati, ti fakat i dalje insistiraš na poređenju prevoda Besima Korkuta, koji se školovao na Al-Azharu, radio kao višegodišnji profesor arapskog jezika i iza sebe ostavio, između ostalog, udžbenike tipa "Gramatika arapskog jezika"... i onoga što je uradio Tomislav Dreter koji je diplomirao organizaciju kulturnih djelatnosti na Pedagoškom fakultetu te uradio prevod francuskog prevoda (kada već govorimo o izgubljenosti u prevodu ) a koji je pak uradio neko iz kršćanskih crkvenih redova?
http://bs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomislav_Dretar

Objavljuje na francuskom jeziku pod imenom Thomas Dretart: "Douleur, rhapsodie tsigane", Bruxelles 1988, "L'image, florilège des lumières", Pariz 2001. i "Le Foyer de paroles", Bruxelles 2003. Preveo i objavio knjige desetak francuskih i belgijskih frankofonskih pisaca

Dobitnik književne nagrade Slovo Gorčina.
Američki biografski institut uvrštava ga 2003. u čuvenu biografsku antologiju Contemporary Who's Who.
Britanski internacionalni institut Cambridge uvrštava Dretarovu biografiju u Leksikon "2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of XXI Century".
Godine 2005. United cultural Convention kandiduje Dretara za međunarodnu američku nagradu za doprinos miru i razumijevanju među narodima.

Quote:
Ono...fakat na tome insistiraš?
Ne previše. Iskreno, boli me briga i za jednoga i za drugoga. Ali postoje razlike u prijevodima, i prilika da se lovi u mutnom. Evo primjera prijevoda o tome kako dobar muž treba udarati svoju suprugu:

004:034 Khan Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other, and because they spend (to support them) from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and to their husbands), and guard in the husband's absence what Allah orders them to guard (e.g. their chastity, their husband's property, etc.). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allah is Ever Most High, Most Great.

004:034 Maulana Men are the maintainers of women, with what Allah has made some of them to excel others and with what they spend out of their wealth. So the good women are obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded. And (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the beds and chastise them. So if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Surely Allah is ever Exalted, Great.

004:034 Pickthal Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

004:034 Rashad The men are made responsible for the women, and GOD has endowed them with certain qualities, and made them the bread earners. The righteous women will cheerfully accept this arrangement, since it is GOD's commandment, and honor their husbands during their absence. If you experience rebellion from the women, you shall first talk to them, then (you may use negative incentives like) deserting them in bed, then you may (as a last alternative) beat them. If they obey you, you are not permitted to transgress against them. GOD is Most High, Supreme.

004:034 Sarwar Men are the protectors of women because of the greater preference that God has given to some of them and because they financially support them. Among virtuous women are those who are steadfast in prayer and dependable in keeping the secrets that God has protected. Admonish women who disobey (God's laws), do not sleep with them and beat them. If they obey (the laws of God), do not try to find fault in them. God is High and Supreme.

004:034 Shakir Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

004:034 Sherali Men are guardians over women because ALLAH has made some of them excel others, and because men spend on them of their wealth. So virtuous women are obedient, and guard the secrets of their husbands with ALLAH's protection. And as for those on whose part you fear disobedience, admonish them and keep away from them in their beds and chastise them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Surely, ALLAH is High and Great.

004:034 Yusufali Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

Ovaj zadnji kaže: tucite ih (lagano) , onaj prije: bičujte ih.
Odgovori s citatom