Pogledaj jedan post
Old 28.12.2017., 20:27   #13
Yes, everything here is true. I came from the U.S. to open a beertija....but only after I spoke to some sailors and they said that’s the quickest way to make money. I was also told to bribe every official. Most importantly, only sell Dalmatcijavino, because Badel is from Zagreb and we can’t have that. I always wear an American flag and really am surprised no one bowed down to me.

I mean have a little sense. It’s simple. We can work with our neighbors, which we are willing to do...or we fight back. Why waste our time in negativity? 1db? Do you even realize what you’re talking about? People walking in the streets? These are kid games.

This bar was established in the center for three years before our move. We support local small businesses, pay our employees well and on time, and we have a great record of supporting local artists and charities. Check our Facebook page....it’s all in pictures.

If you care more about 1db than local orphans, homeless animals and people, then pay 5,000 HRK for the atest. You have that right.

If you want to post on forum.hr rather than walk downstairs and speak to us about your concerns, then post something here. You have that right.

If you have nothing better to do with your life than to cause us problems and stop the government from dealing with real problems that affect Split, then call every inspector and police officer. You have that right.

But we also have our rights and pathways through the legal process. We are not and will not be sitting ducks. We will continue to support the community and be good neighbors. We will continue to run our business, legally and properly. If our neighbors refuse to work with us, I know I’ll still be able to go to sleep at night .
Odgovori s citatom