Pogledaj jedan post
Old 19.08.2017., 23:48   #1133
Zidovski glavni rabin u Barceloni misli da je Europa izgubljena kao domovina za Zidove, intervju prenosi The Times of Israel:

"...The Jewish community in Barcelona is “doomed,” because authorities in Spain do not want to confront radical Islam, the chief rabbi of Barcelona warned on Friday, a day after the deadly car-ramming attack in the city.
...Rabbi Meir Bar-Hen has been encouraging his congregants to leave Spain, which he called during an interview with JTA a “hub of Islamist terror for all of Europe,” for years before the attacks Thursday and Friday, he said.
...I tell my congregants: Don’t think we’re here for good. And I encourage them to buy property in Israel. This place is lost. Don’t repeat the mistake of Algerian Jews, of Venezuelan Jews. Better [get out] early than late.
...Part of the problem exposed by the attacks, Bar-Hen said, is the presence of a large Muslim community with “radical fringes.” Once these people are “living among you,” he said of terrorists and their supporters, “it’s very difficult to get rid of them. They only get stronger.” He also said this applied to Europe as a whole. “Europe is lost,” he said."

Ostatak Zidovske zajednice se ne slaze i imaju povjerenje u snage sigurnosti u borbi protiv terorizma:
Quote:
"...Displaying a defiant and more confident attitude than Bar-Hen’s, the Federation of Jewish Communities of Spain issued a statement expressing “full confidence in security forces who work daily to prevent fanatics and radical Muslims from inflicting pain and chaos on our cities.”
Vidjet ce se ko je bio u pravu za jedno 20-ak godina...
Odgovori s citatom