Pogledaj jedan post
Old 18.10.2008., 19:17   #14
to ti je ona stvar što prvo napraviš kad kupiš dreambox prije nego počmeš išta raditi s njim - to sam jednom čitao iako nikad u životu nisam imao satelitski receiver s mogučnošću otkodiranja kanala..stoga molim ljepo tutoriale u ruke i uči, jedini tvoj problem je što si ljen i želiš da netko drugi uradi to umjesto tebe

Evo ti na engleskome uvod kojeg sam našao sad na netu..

Quote:
Hello there new Dreamboxers! This is a quick guide into the world of Dreambox. When you plug in you device and start it, a wizard will guide you through the first configurations, like choosing time zone, scanning channels etc. These are pretty easy to follow and there is no need for explanations.
[edit]
Images

Because of the nature of the Dreambox there are unofficial images developed by several teams. Images are something like the operating system of the box, a graphical interface, where a user can execute several operations. Each image differs and have some positive and some negative parts, which is down to you to decide which one you like best. There are different ways to flash the memory of the Dreambox, with a new image. One easy and convinient way to do that is by using FlashWizard software (download it here). This software also provides multiboot operation (if you have storage on your Dreambox i.e usb/hdd) which is very helpful when you are switching between your favorite images. Before you do anything else you should download the image you want. Be careful to download the correct version of the image for your dreambox. There are several places where you can find images, on of them Dreambox World. After you download the image, you are ready for flashing!
Ostatak uputa STEP-BY-STEP je tu: http://dreambox.wikia.com/wiki/First_Steps i na onim gore linkovima od prije..
Odgovori s citatom