Pogledaj jedan post
Old 05.09.2009., 00:27   #1
Samo za okorjele filmske entuzijaste (ulaz na vlastitu odgovornost)

Koliko ste puta pogledali neki film, oduševili se istim i potom „grozničavo“ počeli tražiti sve moguće i nemoguće informacije o tom audiovizualnom „čudu“? Primjerice, tragajući za audio snimkom zadnjih šest minuta života Timothyja Treadwella („Grizzly Man“ by Werner Herzog), možda ste nekom pukom slučajnošću otkrili nešto sasvim drugo, ništa manje vrijedno – dokument kojeg u svojoj bogatoj arhivi nema ni Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (hm, i sada ga sebično držite na HDD-u?).

Specijalizirani časopisi i limitirana DVD izdanja pravo su vrelo informacija, no pitanje je koliko su ti materijali ljudima uistinu dostupni. S druge pak strane, IMDB, Rotten Tomatos i Wikipedia nude ono što nude – vama premalo. Ne zadovoljavaju vas ni online izdanja najpoznatijih filmskih časopisa („Sve je to jedna te ista press junket reciklaža filmskih recenzija, dosadnih intervjua, glupih filmskih kvizova... Zašto ne postoji jedno centralno mjesto na kojem se filmski profesionalci ne dodvoravaju publici? Upad besplatan, naravno“). Pa dobro, što vi zapravo želite – otvoriti vrata portala i ući u um Spielberga/Lucasa??? Nema problema, vežite se...

Daklem, mama je rekla: Dijeliti se mora sve!

- dobro filmsko linkovlje
- rijetki dokumenti
- web 2.0 čudesa
- blog preporuke
- još rjeđi intervjui
- video oporuka Stanleyja Kubricka
- Mission Statement by Jerry Maguire (pih, zašto ne? )

This is Movie Info blow out! Come on, movie lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it!

(Važna napomena: Because a thing is free does not mean it is not also priceless. Pravila foruma.hr svi valjda znate: Davanje/primanje WAREZ, torrent te ostalih P2P linkova putem ove teme nije dozvoljeno. Nda, ukoliko netko u svom posjedu zaista ima tu snimku Timothyja Treadwella, umoljavam ga da mi se javi na PM ).

RIJETKI DOKUMENTI:

What may be a holy grail of Indiana Jones artifacts was posted online on Monday: a 125-page transcript of the original story-conference meeting involving producer George Lucas, director Steven Spielberg, and writer Lawrence Kasdan. The blog, Mystery Man on Film, somehow got its hands on the alleged transcript, which features the filmmakers talking at great length in January 1978 about what would eventually become Raiders of the Lost Ark. The thing's a pure joy to read. In it, you can find the genesis of everything from Indiana Jones' name to his fear of snakes to his (possibly risque) romantic history with Marion Ravenwood.

Klink!

WEB 2.0

MakingOf

MakingOf is a behind-the-scenes Web destination, founded by Natalie Portman and Christine Aylward, that provides an intimate, fresh look into the process of creating entertainment by the insiders themselves. Our mission is to champion the art and craft of entertainment creation. We started MakingOf because we realized that so much of what goes into entertainment creation is unavailable to the people who love and consume it the most. We wanted to give fans a way to experience that creation and learn from the insiders and thus MakingOf was born. When you visit MakingOf you will experience behind-the-scenes content, exclusive access to industry insiders, and an interactive, entertainment-focused community forum. It is your all-access pass to learn from and interact with actors, directors, producers, writers, and more. Film school for everyone! And film is just the start. Stay posted as we add additional features.

Natalie Portman, bog te blagoslovio!

Klink!

INTERVIEW

This is a gem: A 1965 interview with the great screenwriter-director Federico Fellini. We think of Fellini as a director, but did you know he has over 50 film-writing credits including La strada (1954), La dolce vita (1960), 8½ (1963), Giulietta degli spiriti (1965), Fellini - Satyricon (1969), Roma (1972, and Amarcord (1973).

This 7-minute excerpt from the interview Fellini talks about how immersed he can become in the story world when directing one of his movies, and in keeping with his fascination with the subconscious, dreams, and fantasy, even talks about taking LSD:

Klink

And while we're at it, here is Part One of a documentary on Fellini:

Klink

OSTALO

John Ford – Man, Myth, & Legend

A massive free online special section in the new issue of Undercurrent, which is "FIPRESCI's magazine of film criticism," that’s devoted entirely to director John Ford. It’s 18 of some of the finest writers on film discussing 18 films by John Ford!

Klink

GUILTY PLEASURE

JERRY MAGUIRE'S MISSION STATEMENT: The things we think and do not say: thoughts of a sports attorney (by Cameron Crowe)

Hm, zar ste sumnjali?

Klink

RADNO VRIJEME TOPICA:
24/7 - dnevno svježa roba, topli burek i grickalice
Odgovori s citatom