the evil chemtrails of the Devil".

When the gov'rment spreads
Chemicals all o'er,
Who ya gonna call ?
CHEMBUSTERS !

svakako pročitati članak, upišao sam se od smijeha

evo izvadak:
Quote:
But wait, the best one is ... what is their fearsome weapon ? They call it the "Holy Handgrenade". I am so not kidding you. To make a Holy Handgrenade, take a cardboard party hat (once again I remind you that I am not kidding) and line the bottom with aluminium bits. Put a double-terminate quarts (sic) crystal vertically in the hat. It's ok if the crystal is cloudy, the energy will make it clear (according to the author, he went to the Bahamas and one of his crystals turned clear, probably because "the Atlantean energy at the Mars Bay blue hole did that").

Once the crystal is well in there, pour some resin and let it soak. Put some more aluminium shards (watch your fingers !) to cover the crystal and pour resin again. Now put four more quarts (sic) vertically at each cardinal point, cover it all with more aluminium and resin. You should have a thick, gooey mess with crystals in it, which you have to take out.

Mark the location of the four aligned crystals and file the material at the bottom to make a nice point so it looks even more dorky. Ta-daam ! You have a gooey mess in the form of a party hat with crystals in it ! I mean, you have a Holy Handgrenade ! It... generates... orgone energy. And... that... neutralizes.. the Evil Fields, or something. It's also a "springboard to a state of consciousness in which no external technology is needed".