Pogledaj jedan post
Old 13.06.2012., 14:11   #226
Budućnost škole

Hvala beskrajno za ovo!!!
"Flipped clasroom" je zaista ogromni pomak. Hladnopogonaška institucija zvana škola mogla bi budućnosti izgledati prilično drugačije, gdje će važnije biti sastati se radi razmjene mišljenja i prezentacija nego li glumljenja gljiva, gdje će dolaziti i penzioneri i roditelji i svi koji to žele, jer škola sada izgleda poput farme pilića.
Osjećam isto što i ovaj čovjek kad je pogledao Khana!

Nov 13 2011: First off, I am a 40-something nerd. I stumbled on the Khan Academy site in a round about way a couple of months ago while brushing up on my math for work. The path went something like this...
...MIT OpenCourseWare==> to learning SageNB (an opensource program similar to Mathematica)==> finding that there were free and opensource university level texts==> KhanAcademy.org....

At first I thought the site was just kiddie stuff. I mean "Academy?" But Bill Gates had some nice things to say about the site, so I clicked on a "News and Noteworthy" video about the Koch triangle (a simple example of "fractal" geometry). I was blown away.

There were no graphics. Just a guy who sounded like Ray Romano from "Everybody Loves Raymond" talking and writing on a "black board"--or what appeared to be Microsoft Paint with black fill.

But the experience was great. Salmon is, by far, the most gifted math and science "teacher" I have ever had. And trust me, I've had about 50 between undergrad and graduate school. He has a ability to make the complex comprehensible. And that is a gift.

God speed, Sal. I am sure you are changing lives all over the world. I wish I'd have had this available when I was in college.
Odgovori s citatom