Pogledaj jedan post
Old 26.03.2012., 18:10   #6447

clanak
http://www.ayakligazete.com.tr/haber...k_halleri_.htm

Quote:
The romantic Sultan Suleiman!

The camera of StarTV Super Starlife saw Sultan Suleiman of the series "Muhtesem Yuzyil" Halit Ergenc in Etiler for coffee.

THE SERIES GOES WELL
Halit Ergenc went to a meeting related to the series and coming out of the area, answered to the questions of the reporters "The series goes well, everything is ok", he said.

THE ROMANTIC SULTAN SULEIMAN
The members of the press were shocked when they saw Halit Ergenc coming out a flower shop empty-handed. "I ordered flowers for the house," he said.
It is obvious, that Halit Ergenc is a romantic man, as the Sultan Suleiman is and due to the arrival of spring in the coming days, he ordered nice fragrant flowers to decorate a corner of his house.

"MUHTESEM" SURPRISES WILL HAPPEN
Halit Ergenc explained that many surprises will happen in the series "Muhtesem Yuzyil", "Many events will take place in the series, for which little is written in books," he said.

THE BEAUTIFUL DECOR IN THE SERIES "OSMANLI KIYAM"
Halit Ergenc was asked about the new series that shows the channel TRT "Osmanli Kiyam", "I have only seen a few scenes and I noticed that they have made amazing decor. When I will watch the series from the beginning, I promise you, I will discuss it with you", he said.
GT
Kamera StarTV Super Starlife vidio sultana Sulejmana u seriji "Muhtesem Yuzyil" Halit Ergenc u Etiler za kavu.

SERIJA ide dobro
Halit Ergenc otišao na sastanak u vezi s serije i dolazi iz tog područja, je odgovorio na pitanja novinara "serija ide dobro, sve je ok", rekao je on.

ROMANTIČNI sultana Sulejmana
Članovi tiska su bili šokirani kad su vidjeli Halit Ergenc izlazi cvijet trgovine praznih ruku. "Ja sam naručio za cvijeće u kući", rekao je on.
Očito je, da Halit Ergenc je romantičan čovjek, Sultan Sulejman je i zbog dolaska proljeća u narednim danima, naredio lijepe mirisne cvijeće za ukrašavanje kutak svoje kuće.

"MUHTESEM" Iznenađenja će se dogoditi
Halit Ergenc je objasnio da je mnoga iznenađenja će se dogoditi u seriji "Muhtesem Yuzyil", "Mnoga događanja održat će se u seriji, za koje je malo napisano u knjigama", rekao je on.

LIJEPA DECOR u serijalu "Osmanlija KIYAM"
Halit Ergenc je pitao o novoj seriji koja prikazuje kanala TRT "Osmanlija Kiyam", "Samo sam vidio nekoliko scena i primijetio sam da su napravili nevjerojatan dekor. Kada ću gledati seriju od početka, obećajem ti, ja ću o tome razgovarati s vama ", rekao je on.

Fotogalerija

http://www.ayakligazete.com.tr/galeri.asp?id=42