Pogledaj jedan post
Old 13.02.2018., 17:38   #1926
Još malo:
The Israel Defense Forces reacted in the way that the SyADF and IRGC had expected, and launched air strikes against 12 targets including three SyADF batteries and four IRGC bases, including a drone C2 centre. The SyADF quickly launched between 15 and 23 surface-to-air missiles (SAMs) which included at least three S-125s (SA-3 Goa), six S-200s (SA-5 Gammon) and six 57E6s from Pantsir-S1 (SA-22 Greyhound) systems. Evidence of missile wreckage that came down in Mount Hermon, Lebanon also revealed that at least one missile from a mobile Kvadrat (SA-6 Gainful) SAM system was launched, too.

The IAF air strike involved three F-16I Sufa jets, most likely from 107 Squadron based at Hatzerim. At least two of the missiles launched by the SyADF hit one of the F-16Is, which resulted in it crashing over Galilee, in the north of Israel. Both crew ejected but the pilot suffered severe injuries due to an ejection at low altitude after the aircraft had stalled and was spinning. An IAF S-65 Yasur-2020 helicopter was launched on a search and rescue mission, recovering both crew and transporting the injured pilot to hospital.

http://www.airforcesmonthly.com/2018...anda-disaster/