Tema: David Icke
Pogledaj jedan post
Old 23.07.2010., 16:03   #3172
Quote:
Frater HPK kaže: Pogledaj post
Ko je pomenuo rano hrišćanstvo? Oko u trouglu je srednjovekovni i renesansni simbol koji se primarno odnosi na Sveto Trojstvo, btw nema veze, ili ona bar nije dokazana, sa egipatskim okom. Takjvo oko je bilo simbol i u istočnom i u zapadnom hriššćanstvu. Dakle dokaz da Icke lupeta gluposti.
Čime se bave masoni? Morlanim samousavršavanjem, moralnim, kako bi bili bolje osobe, što je unutrašnji rad, a to se spolja manifestuje humanitarnim radom što je ono čime se masoni stvarno bave. Icke i slični zlotvori, koji nisu nikad nikome ni jednu lepu reč, ni čašu česmovače, a kamoli nešto veće, dali, se za razliku od masona bave samo svojim džepom i parama koje bezrezervno vole i kojima teže... i koje dobijaju od lakovernih koji se prime na njove lži.
hm činjenice te pobijaju.
Bush jedan i drugi da su se bavili dobrotvornim radom? Misliš u Iraku?
Scull & Bones bratstvo
Clinton također
1993-2000 William J. Clinton, 42nd. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. Clinton, A Rhodes Scholar, a CFR member, a Trilateral Commission member and a Bilderberger participant. He joined the Council on Foreign Relations in 1989, attended a Bilderberg meeting in 1991 and was a current member of the Trilateral Commission at the time of his nomination. Pam Harriman is the person behind Bill Clinton. She is tied in with the Collins of the satanic group Hell Fire Club. Wife Hillary is known to practice Shamanism witchcraft. (Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Bloodlines) Vice President Al Gore 1993-2000. Confirmed Mason.

Da vidimo malo širu sliku:

Just look at the recent US Presidents:
George W. Bush (Mason and Skull and Bones)
Bill Clinton (Mason, CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral)
George H.W. Bush (Mason, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, CFR, Trilateral)
Ronald Reagan, (Mason, Knights of Malta)
Jimmy Carter (Mason, CFR, Trilateral)
Gerald Ford (Mason, CFR),

pa svjetski gledano:
Secret society members are prevalent at all levels of government, and not just in America, but worldwide.

For instance:
Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat, Mikhail Gorbachov, George Bush and Tony Blair are all 33rd degree Freemasons.
Marx, Engel, Lenin, Stalin, Trotsky, and Mao Tse Tung were all high-level Grand Orient Lodge Freemasons.
Winston Churchill was Committee of 300 and a Mason.
Cecil Rhodes founded the Round Table, was Committee of 300 and a Mason.
Henry Kissinger is a Mason, Knight of Malta, Committee of 300 and a Bilderberger.
Dick Cheney is CFR and Trilateral Commission.
David Rockefeller founded Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission, and is also CFR, Committee of 300 and a Mason.

Sve humanitarac do humanitarca nema što.

Znam točno na koji trokut misliš, no taj trokut se ne prikazuje kao piramida,dakle zamagljuješ priču zašto piramida na dolaru.

ajmo malo dati ljudima informacija i kontroli medija nekih poznatijih u USA:

mainstream media blackout is also maintained through secret society membership. The 5 largest multimedia providers controlling 90% of America’s media are bloodline/secret society controlled.

For example, the following are just a few of the hundreds of CFR, Trilateral, or Bilderberg owned/managed companies:

ABC
CBS
NBC
PBS
CNN
AP
Reuters
New York Times
New York Post
Washington Post
Washington Times
L.A. Times
Wall Street Journal
Newsweek
Business Week
National Review
Time
Life
Look
Fortune
Reader’s Digest
U.S. News & World Report
Atlantic Monthly
McCall’s
World Review
Scientific American

Not only are the media CEOs and boards of directors usually secret society members, so are the show hosts and news anchors! Here’s a sampling of some mainstream anchors and media personalities found on secret society rosters:

Peter Jennings
Dan Rather
Tom Brokaw
Ted Koppel
Barbara Walters
Diane Sawyer
William F. Buckley Jr.
Joseph Harsch
Bill Meyers
C.C. Collinwood
David Brinkley
John Chancellor
Marvin Kalb
Daniel Schorr
Joseph Kraft
James Reston
Max Frankel
David Halberstram
Harrison Salisbury
Sol Linowitz
George Will
Robert McNeil
David Gergen
Mortimer Zuckerman

Dovoljno materijala za istraživanje za sada.

Eto fratre sad ti mene pobij i dokaži mi da su ovo gore humanitarci
Odgovori s citatom