Pogledaj jedan post
Old 06.09.2009., 12:54   #14
Video interview: Shawn Lawrence Otto

"In the end, you're left with your life. Your own life is the most important asset that you have, the most important creation that you have. And I didn't want to come to the end of mine and think, 'What if I didn't try to do what I loved and what I should be doing.'"

Those are the words of screenwriter Shawn Lawrence Otto in this interview re the movie he wrote >House of Sand and Fog (2003). Words about why he was drawn to writing. Otto is working on another movie he wrote Dreams of a Dying Heart which he plans to direct.

House of Sand & Fog (Shawn Lawrence Otto) interview

WEB 2.0

Interesting Vancouver-based website called MovieSet. From their description:
MovieSet brings the authentic behind the scenes experience of working on a film set directly online to fans in exciting new ways. Follow the creation of movies from development through production, right up to their release and beyond. Keep track of the latest movie news, watch exclusive video and read blogs from the movie's creators.

It's a cool website, tracking a movie's genesis from Development, Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production, and Distribution. Bumping around the blogsite, they seem to have most of the movies covered. For example, here is their webpage re Tron. They provide all the above-the-line people attached to the movie, along with links to their bios (here's a link to producer Jeff Silver, who I got to know with a couple of Burg & Myers projects at ****** Productions).

They also have a blog and from 3/16-3/18, they are providing a live stream online from the set of Death Warrior. Definitely worth checking out.

Klink

Video sekcija im je ODLIČNA:

Paul Sorvino Interview - The Irishman

MovieSet Spotlight: ‘It Might Get Loud’
Check out Jack White, Jimmy Page and The Edge talk about their beginnings as guitarists

Voice Acting Sessions from Tim Burton’s animated ‘9′

Check out this Behind The Scenes Clip of Inglourious Basterds featuring Mike Myers.

Val Kilmer from the set of ‘The Irishman’ discussing the story and violence (neka pati koga smeta, Val se vraća big time! )

‘District 9′ - Scene Selection Review

Getting Bloody with Steve Austin on set of ‘The Stranger’

Odgovori s citatom