Pogledaj jedan post
Old 25.07.2007., 18:37   #14
Haska konvencija kaze nesto sasvim drugo ali mislim da se to odnosi samo na ratna pravila ne znam da li je u Europi i Hrvatskoj legalno posjedovati i koristiti izdubljene metke jer su dokazano bolji za samoobranu, a i urbano djelovanje od klasicnih Full Metal Jacketa koji "vole" probijati a malo zaustavljati mete... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dum-dum

Quote:
The Hague Convention of 1899, Declaration III, prohibits the use in warfare of bullets which easily expand or flatten in the body,[1] and was an expansion of the Declaration of St Petersburg in 1868, which banned exploding projectiles of less than 400 grams.These treaties limited the use of "explosive" bullets in military use, defining illegal rounds as a jacketed bullet with an exposed lead tip (and, by implication, a jacketed base). During the Convention, representatives from Imperial Germany provided evidence of severe expansion in flesh based on analysis of British hunting (not military) rounds. This provided a competitive advantage for the newly developed German Spitzer (pointed) rounds which did not have exposed lead at the tip. The United States and Britain disagreed with the German analysis, but declined to make a significant issue of it.