Pogledaj jedan post
Old 31.07.2010., 20:53   #18
Quote:
Frater HPK kaže: Pogledaj post
Izuzetno malo znamo šta se tamo stvarno dešava. Jedni mediji prećutkuju jedno, drugi drugo. Kada su teoretičari zavere objavili da Palestinci bombarduju raketama civile u Izraelu, da njihova politička elita javno zastupa uništenje Izraela i likvidaciju svh Jevreja? Šroblem sa teoretičarima zavere je u tome što su oni anti-semiti i neo-nacisti tako da im to zapravo i odgovara.
Ko o čemu, ti o medijima. Sjajno ti ide.

“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”

David Rockefeller,
founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

Evo, čak se i Rockefeller slaže da iz tiska ne možemo dobiti pravu informaciju.
Bitno je samo da svim tim ljudima, i židovima i palestincima živote uništava ta šačica egoističnih moćnih psihopatskih manipulatora poput ove marionete koji kroji ratove po svijetu:

"In Iraq we must succeed. Failure is not an option."
Zbigniew Brzezinski

“The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details”. “… it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world”.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, Illuminati and co-founder of Trilateral Commission

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...rzezinski.html

“If we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest”
J. Warburg, Illuminati and Rothschild banker
Odgovori s citatom