Pogledaj jedan post
Old 17.08.2017., 11:24   #82
Quote:
Novi233 kaže: Pogledaj post
Mmmmm ne.

Namjerno serete, izvrćete lažete, obmanjujete i omalovažavate.
Za svaku radnju, postoji gle čuda, primjereno mjesto.
Golim kurcima, sisama i guzicama svih oblika, boja, dobi itd je mjesto u kupaoni ili sobi, ili u 4 zida. Eventualno, u postojanju visoke ograde na vlastitoj parceli.
Sve ostalo, je blud i sablazan.
Pa bilo vama krivo ili pravo.:
Aj, ne pričaj gluposti.

Eto, ne da mi se prevoditi:

Tourists making their initial visit to Germany sometimes do a double-take the first time they they see a naked person.

Germans think nothing of stripping to sunbathe. They do it on on beaches, by lakes, and in heavily frequented urban parks in Berlin and Munich. It’s not unheard of to see unclothed people on regular park lawns or topless on balconies. The country is one of the few places in the world where naturism occurs not just in secluded areas, but in the heart of major cities. German-style public nudity, known as Freikörperkultur (or “free body culture,” and usually shortened to FKK), dates back to the 19th century; it’s not just an activity, but a culture intended to reshape behavior.

Jesmo li mi ono kao sljedbenik zapadne kulture, nako, ruku pod ruku s Njemačkom? Kao, mi sastavni dio zapadne civilizacije iako iz svake pore vrište morlački geni.