Pogledaj jedan post
Old 11.02.2012., 00:18   #1682

TRANSLATION IN A FEW WORDS
Berguzar had brought crackers and cookies made exclusively for the show. The cookies in the shape of a heart made them, along with mothers of sick children for Valentine's Day. They will be sold in specialty shops... and the money from sales, will go for treatment of sick children. The leader was very nice to Berguzar. At first she said she was beautiful as a princess. The conversation was only for the charity initiative. Berguzar said that this year does not work, because Ali is a little kid and should take care of him and having their health she would like to continue to deal with her profession. But standing in her home, she said she must be do something else and there is a manager had contacted the people who help children suffering from leukemia. Berguzar said that their doors are open to everyone, it is enough to have will and a good heart. There are no formalities to join the initiative. She expressed the opinion that with proper treatment, with love and moral support to each child could be cured. Repeated that, someone can buy the smallest thing to help needy children.

GT
Berguzar donio krekeri i kolačiće napravljene isključivo za show. Kolačići u obliku srca ih je, zajedno s majkama bolesne djece za Valentinovo. Oni će se prodavati u specijaliziranim trgovinama ... , a novac od prodaje ići će za liječenje bolesne djece.Voditelj je bio vrlo lijepo Berguzar. U početku je rekla da je bila lijepa kao princeza.Razgovor je bio samo za humanitarne inicijative. Berguzar je rekao da ove godine ne radi, jer je Ali malo dijete i treba voditi brigu o njemu i da njihovo zdravlje bi voljela da i dalje nositi sa svojim struke. No, stoji u svom domu, rekla je da mora učiniti nešto drugo i tu je menadžer je kontaktirao ljude koji pomažu djece oboljele od leukemije. Berguzar je rekao da im vrata otvorena svima, to je dovoljno imati volju i dobro srce. Nema formalnosti da se pridruže ovoj inicijativi. Ona je izrazila mišljenje da je uz to i pravilan tretman, s ljubavlju i moralnu potporu svako dijete može izliječiti. Ponovio je da, netko može kupiti najmanju stvar za pomoć potrebitima children.