Pogledaj jedan post
Old 31.08.2004., 17:21   #11
Malo mi je bilo dosadno u uredu pa sam ti nesto nacrckao. Neke si stvari izgleda krivo prepisala pa sam tu i tamo nesto morao pretpostaviti. (nemam diplomu iz engleskog ali tu zivim vec dosta godina pa mislim da je uglavnom sve vise manje ok)

I HAVE just HEARD that my mother suddenly WAS broken ill (MALO CUDAN IZRAZ, NE KORISTI SE U ENGLESKOJ, MOZDA AMERIKANIZAM), and I WOULD LIKE to go and see how she is. The trouble is THAT I can't take my dog Tim with me. Do you THINK you COULD possibly BE ABLE TO look after him for a week? You HAD him for a week last year, you REMEMBER , and you SAID he WAS no trouble, and GOT ON well with your dog. If you WOULD BE ABLE to have him I COULD bring him along any time that SUITS you.He HAS HIS own bed and bowl,and I WOULD BRING HIM A FOOD (NESTO JE FALILO U ORIG. TEXTU, PA SAM PRETPOSTAVIO) THAT WILL last him a week. But IF it IS NOT convenient DO NOT HESTIATE to say SO. (OVDJE FALI RECENICA O KOME SE RADI U SLIJEDECOJ RECENICI) These NEIGHBOURS ARE quite near AND GOOD (RECENICA NIJE IMALA SMISLA PA SAM IMPROVIZIRAO), and they WOULD TAKE him if I ASK .He HAS BEEN there before and to GOT on all right.

She CAUGHT the next train but it WILL NOT GET HER THERE TILL 9,00, so she ARRIVED at her office ten minutes late.

Her boss LOOKED HER WHEN SHE CAME IN. CouLD YOU be late every morning this week, he growlED .

At 7 a.m. Charles RANG Peter and SAID, « I'm going fishing, Peter. Would you like to come?
But it's so early? SAYS Peter. I HAD NOT HAD breakfast yet. Why you HADN'T TOLD ME me last night?
Odgovori s citatom