Pogledaj jedan post
Old 15.11.2017., 22:59   #3042
Koliko je vojna tehnologija napredovala, nismo niti svjesni.
The World’s Most Powerful 3-D Laser Imager

A new military LIDAR chip shows promise for faster and more precise aerial mapping—doing in minutes what used to take days.

The technology has been licensed to two companies, Princeton Lightwave of Cranbury, New Jersey, and Spectrolab, a unit of Boeing, in Sylmar, California, which are engineering them into products.

The technology uses a semiconductor called indium gallium arsenide, which operates in the infrared spectrum at a relatively long wavelength that allows for higher power and thus longer ranges for airborne laser scanning.

I sada se prisjetimo priče o boljem prolazu raznih valova, od radio valova do infracrvenih, i koje mjere vojska preduzima ne bi li prolaznost tih valova poboljšala radi vlastitog učinka i efikasnosti. Naravno, jedan od metoda kojim se ta poboljšanja postižu su chemovi koji se raspršuju po širokim područjima, koji onda poboljšavaju efikasnost.

There are three basic generic types of lidar:
Range Finders
DIAL
Doppler LIDARs
Range finder LIDAR is used to measure the distance from the LIDAR instrument to a solid or hard target.
DIfferential Absorption LIDAR (DIAL) is used to measure chemical concentrations in the atmosphere. A DIAL LIDAR uses two different laser wavelengths which are selected so that one of the wavelengths is absorbed by the molecule of interest whilst the other wavelength is not. The difference in intensity of the two return signals can be used to deduce the concentration of the molecule being investigated.
Odgovori s citatom