Pogledaj jedan post
Old 31.08.2004., 16:30   #8
POMOĆ oko engleskog jezika

rijesila sam jedan (prvi) dio, međutim za onaj zadnji dio se oko većine rjesenja dvoumim, pa molim vas pomozite mi.
hvala!

I just (hear) HAVE HEARD that my mother suddenly (be) WAS broken ill, and I (like) WOULD LIKE to go and see how she is. The troublees. I can't take my dog Tim with me. Do you (think) THINK you (be able) COULD possibly look after him for a week? You (have) HAD him for a week last year, you (remember) REMEMBER , and you (say) SAID he (be) WAS no toruble, and (get) GOT an well with your dog. If you (be able) COULD (???) have him I (be able) COULD bring him along any time that (suit) SUITS you.He (has) HAS own bed and bowl,and I (bring)WOULD BRING …last him a week. But it (not be) IS NOT convenient (not hesitate) DON'T HESTIATE to say do. These (be) quite good near, and they (take) him if I (ask) .He (be) there before and (been) to get on all right.

She (catch) the next train but it(not get) in fill 9,00, so she (arrive) at her office ten minutes late.

Her boss (look) u pas she (come) in. Cou ( be) late every morning this week, he (growl) .

At 7 a.m. Charles (ring) Peter and (say), « I'm going fishing, Peter. Would you like to come?
But it's so early? (say) Peter. I (not have) breakfast yet. Why you (not tell) me last night?
Odgovori s citatom