Tema: PES 2011 [*]
Pogledaj jedan post
Old 02.06.2010., 15:36   #11
Quote:
215023 kaže: Pogledaj post
ne trebaju novi komentatori,samo ih treba popraviti...
btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARVdUq6tuI ako kog zanima jimov glas
edit: naleti san na ovo pa me nasmijalo Tell You What Jon!!!
Quote:
Although previous PES commentator Jon Champion has been retained for the new title, Lawrenson has been replaced by ITV man Jim Beglin.

Some PES players have criticised Lawrenson in the past for sounding disinterested during play.

"We're keeping Jon Champion," European PES team leader Jon Murphy told CVG. "Lawrenson's delivery was a little forced at times. But that was partly him not living it in the studio and partly the way our scripts were written. Neither helped the other.

"With Jon Champion we've always had someone who's better at ad libbing. We've not only changed one member of the commentary team - which I hope people will be really pleased about - but we've gone for a much more live effect with the sound generally.

"We've changed the scripts, the studios we use etc. So we have done a certain amount. I think we've done enough to improve the atmosphere. In addition, the menu screens are a lot less 'Japanese-y'; a lot less clunky than they have been in the past.

"Also, at the end of the day, how are you going to play PES most of the time? It's against mates and the biggest thing you'll hear will be you ripping the p*ss out of your friend because you've just scored a goal against him."

Sutra izlazi PSM3 sa još više informacija o novom PES-u
Pustim si Simple Mindse, zatvorim oči i zamišljam da sam ja njihov pjevač na velikom koncertu. Odjeven sam u bijelo odijelo i dugi bijeli lagani kaput, imam roza košulju. Oko vrata imam lanac, prstenje na svakoj ruci, a našminkan sam kao Boy George.
Odgovori s citatom