Pogledaj jedan post
Old 27.08.2017., 16:13   #3487
Quote:
USIllyria kaže: Pogledaj post
Why is there so much decrease in the number of births ?!
emigration ?!
I know that Macedonians now emigrate more than Albanians (in number),but there is a decline in births number in the Albanian part too!!!
It is because of the heavy crisis we had for almost 3 years. Next year should be much better. The drop among Macedonians is due to smaller fertile generations. I can not explain the Albanians. They should have been at the pick of births this last two years. It seems they are loosing all chances to put the Macedonian births below 50%. However I expect increase for next year especially on the Macedonian side. They have been fighting literally on the streets for two years. My predictions is that the total number of births will be stable at around 22K+ at least until 2021. The world bank expended the prediction for postie natural increase from 2019 to 2023. Macedonians emigration can be compensated with TFR improvement. Macedonians are now at around 1.65-1.70 births a woman. They have room to improve. Albanians TFR is drooping as they move in to the cities and get better education.
Odgovori s citatom