Pogledaj jedan post
Old 28.08.2016., 12:41   #89
Quote:
Hlebyn kaže: Pogledaj post
@cestar, evo da dadem to naknadno obrazloženje najavljeno gore:
Palenholik je na temi o ženama dao nade da bi muslimani, uključujući umjerene teologe, mogli stati na stranu vlasti kao što je egipatska, podupirući borbu vlasti protiv fundamentalističkih teologa koji huškaju muslimanske mase:
@Hlebyn, već odavno pojedini (ne)umjereni teolozi (što god taj pojam točno značio) u danom trenutku staju na stranu vlasti, također vlast šalje 'signale' malo 'reformistima' pa malo 'tvrdolinijašima' i to ide bez kraja i konca...

Upravo za egipatske vojne vlasti je karakteristično takvo balansiranje... niti Mubarak nije drugačije postupao, al-Sisi je samo preuzeo tehniku održavanja na vlasti.

Primjer ?

Egypt’s President Turns to Religion to Bolster His Authority

Quote:
In the latest decree, the Ministry of Religious Endowments on Monday instructed preachers that any call to protest on Jan. 25, the fifth anniversary of the revolution that toppled President Hosni Mubarak, would lead to “sabotage, murder and destruction,” and constituted a “full crime.”

Such tactics are not novel: Arab leaders have tried for decades to use Islam to boost their legitimacy. Mr. Sisi, the former head of the armed forces, has also presented himself as a reformer, calling publicly for a “religious revolution” to help combat extremism. But rather than spurring discussion about Islam, his approach — shutting unregistered mosques and banning unauthorized preachers while drawing the religious establishment into an uneasy embrace — has had the effect of constricting the debate here.
Those tensions came to the fore recently when a television host who appeared to take up Mr. Sisi’s call for change was assailed by Al Azhar, the 1,000-year-old bastion of Sunni Muslim scholarship in Cairo and Mr. Sisi’s designated vehicle for religious change.

Islam Behery, a popular satellite TV host known for challenging Islamic orthodoxy, has urged Muslims to think critically about some of the sayings attributed to the Prophet Muhammad that jihadists have used to justify violence. “We must confront those books, and break the taboo,” said Mr. Behery, a 37-year-old law graduate, in an interview early last month.
To some Western observers, Mr. Behery seemed to be taking Mr. Sisi’s call for a revolution in Islam at Al Azhar last January. In that address, Mr. Sisi urged Egypt’s clerical leaders to purge Islam of the ideas he said were used by extremists to justify violence and had made the religion “an enemy of the world.”
“It is inconceivable that the thinking that we hold most sacred should cause the entire Islamic world to be a source of anxiety, danger, killing and destruction for the rest of the world,” Mr. Sisi warned.
But Mr. Behery’s ideas offended the scholars at Al Azhar, who accused him of “violating the foundations of Islam” and, with others, brought a slew of court cases against him. One of those cases resulted in a criminal prosecution, and on Dec. 28 Mr. Behery began serving a one-year sentence.“Egypt is the country of injustice,” Mr. Behery wrote in a Facebook post before he was imprisoned.
Moj zaključak je da je iluzorno očekivati nekakvu bitnu reformu koja nema širi društveni oslonac od 'sekularnog establišmenta'.
Zna se koliko je pokret Muslimansko Bratstvo upravo u Egiptu (ali i u većini arapskih zemalja) koristio veliku bijedu većine stanovništva za vlastitu političku promociju... jer je domet socijalne politike elita bio mjerenje veličine i kvalitete štruce kruha i veličine plinske boce koji su se dijelili narodu...

Dakle, bez izlaska iz rentijerske vrste ekonomije u arapskom svijetu (i većini islamskih država), nema bitnog pomaka...
Postoje kasnije, razrađenije teorije rentijerske države od one prvotno formulirane, koje bolje tumače društveni razvoj u tim zemljama...