Pogledaj jedan post
Old 08.10.2003., 15:01   #14
Quote:
Gaudrath kaže:
Lažan link i lažan prijevod. Ma to je jasno, pretjerali su u uvredama i ponižavanju drugih, a čašu prelili u onih smiješnih "pet zapovjedi".

Idi ovdje:

Talmud Translated

Babylonian Talmud

Ne vjeruj gomilama mržnjom zagađenih ljudi koji nemaju pametnija posla nego da pišu kilometre laži i onda to prodaju ljudima željnim čiste informacije. Nisam Židov, al laži ne podnosim.

Gaudrath, znam da si sokiran sa ovim gore citatima, ali i ja sam bio. I ja nisam mogao vjerovati da takvo sto postoji.

I zasto bi bilo lazno, ili se ti kuzis u Talmud? A pokretac topica je pitao za Talmud, a evo ga stavih sto sam nasao na netu. A sad neka to potvrde oni koji se u to razumiju. Ne vidim razloga panici, jer sve je moguce. Ali evo i nekih citata, engleske verzije. Pa ne vidim razloga da je lazno?

NOT LIKE MEN, BUT BEASTS

In Kerithuth (6b p. 78) it says:
"The teaching of the Rabbis is: He who pours oil over a Goi, and over dead bodies is freed from punishment. This is true for an
animal because it is not a man. But how can it be said that by pouring oil over a Goi one is freed from punishment, since a Goi
is also a man? But this is not true, for it is written: Ye are my flock, the flock of my pasture are men (Ezechiel, XXXIV, 31).
You are thus called men, but the Goim are not called men."
In the Tract Makkoth (7b) he is said to be guilty of killing "except when, if intending to kill an animal he kills a man by mistake,
or intending to kill a Goi, he kills an Israelite."
In Orach Chaiim (225, 10) it says:
"He who sees beautiful creatures, even though it be an Akum or an animal, let him say 'Blessed art thou Our Lord God, King of
the Universe, who has placed such things on the earth!'"

THEY DIFFER ONLY IN FORM FROM BEASTS

In Midrasch Talpioth (fol. 225d) it says:
"God created them in the form of men for the glory of Israel. But Akum were created for the sole end of ministering unto them
[the Jews] day and night. Nor can they ever be relieved from this service. It is becoming to the son of a king [an Israelite] that
animals in their natural form, and animals in the form of human beings should minister unto him."
We can quote here also what is said in Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a:
"If pigs are to be pitied when they suffer from disease, because their intestines are similar to ours, how much more should the
Akum be pitied when thus affected."
Odgovori s citatom