Pogledaj jedan post
Old 18.07.2007., 22:49   #1
Ljubavni filmovi - postoje li takve bajke in real life...

eto ovo je drugo pisanje posta,prvi pokušaj je trajao pol sata i ja glupača slučajno isključila firefox,to mi se često dogodi ,ah šta ću kad sam smotana...uglavnom sad nemam živce,ali imam pitanje...
4 filma koja sam gledala na mene su ostavili veoma snažan dojam...cmizdrila sam ko kišna godina,i sanjarila da će se meni jednom kad "narastem" dogoditi takvo neš...al ne ovako dosadno ko svima,neg posebno ,npr. s bjegom kao u Excess bagage -ilitivam Gnjavatorici iz 1997. s Beniciom Del Torom i Aliciom Silverstone ...

Emily: Do you like my tummy?
Vincent: Yeah, it's nice.
Emily: Do you like my laugh?
Vincent: When you smile.

Vincent: Let's see we've got whiskey, tequila... whiskey or tequila. Which would you like?
Emily: You know you don't have to be drunk to kiss me.
Vincent: Well... I'm not drunk.
[kisses her]

ili da ću jednom naići na nekog poetu koji će u meni buditi osječaje kao Shakespeare u Shakespeare in love iz 1998...

William Shakespeare: My story starts at sea... a perilous voyage to an unknown land... a shipwreck... the wild waters roar and heave... the brave vessel is dashed all to pieces, and all the helpless souls within her drowned... all save one... a lady... whose soul is greater than the ocean... and her spirit stronger than the sea's embrace... not for her a watery end, but a new life beginning on a stranger shore. It will be a love story... for she will be my heroine for all time. And her name will be Viola.
ili da ću pak jednom kad ostarim sresti ljubav svog života kao Francesca u The bridges of Madison county iz 1995.

Francesca: And in that moment, everything I knew to be true about myself up until then was gone. I was acting like another woman, yet I was more myself than ever before.

Francesca: Robert, please. You don't understand, no-one does. When a woman makes the choice to marry, to have children; in one way her life begins but in another way it stops. You build a life of details. You become a mother, a wife and you stop and stay steady so that your children can move. And when they leave they take your life of details with them. And then you're expected move again only you don't remember what moves you because no-one has asked in so long. Not even yourself. You never in your life think that love like this can happen to you.
Robert Kincaid: But now that you have it...
Francesca: I want to keep it forever. I want to love you the way I do now the rest of my life. Don't you understand... we'll lose it if we leave. I can't make an entire life disappear to start a new one. All I can do is try to hold onto to both. Help me. Help me not lose loving you.

Robert: The old dreams were good dreams; they didn't work out, but glad I had them.

, ili pak da ću kao Diane Keatone zaljubiti se u nekog vragolana poput Jack Nicholsona poput u filmu Something's Gotta Give iz 2 i treće :=

Harry: What about birth control?
Erica Barry: Menopause.
Harry: [grinning] Who's the lucky boy?

dali su takve stvari moguće u normalnom životu ???
Odgovori s citatom