Pogledaj jedan post
Old 19.09.2017., 11:29   #18
Uglavnom, zbog čega se u okviru nastojanja onemogućavanja nasilja nad ženama (valjda i djeci i muškarcima), promovira i "rodna ideologija" ?

Gdje su provjereni rezultati primjene koncepata te teorije ?

Podsjećam...

Convention on Preventing and Combatting Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence (Istanbul Convention)

Quote:
III. Istanbul Convention: 10 Problems

1. sex, gender, sexual orientation, and gender identity

This Convention characterizes gender as a “social construct” under a section of the Convention devoted to “definitions,” however, the term “social construct” is not further delineated. In particular, article 3 (c) provides: “ ‘gender’ shall mean the socially constructed roles, behaviours, activities and attributes that a given society considers appropriate for women and men.” However, one may very well query: what is a socially constructed role – motherhood?; what is a socially constructed attribute – femininity?

The fact that these questions may arise is supported by article 4.3 which discusses non-discrimination and provides a list in the following way: “sex, gender,… sexual orientation, gender identity….” Such a list does not exist in treaties within the United Nations System, because together with the social construct definition of “gender”, “sexual orientation” and “gender identity,” such a list would solidify a greater ideological platform concerning subjective attractions as human rights, which has not been accepted by UN members States. In addition, the terms “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” have not been defined in a document that binds UN member States.
Ima toga podosta...