Pogledaj jedan post
Old 09.10.2017., 11:38   #489
Šef sigurnosti Facebooka, Stamos, nadležni za pronalaženje dokaza da su Rusi kroz reklamiranje na Facebooku utjecali n aizbor eu SADu, malo pukao ko kokica i , figurativno, stjerao u neku stvar američke političare koji traže od njega takve dokaze, jer jednostavno - nemaju pojma koliko je to zapravo teško.

Quote:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...bout-becoming-
However, given this weekend's tweetstorm by Stamos, we suspect he has finally snapped and been forced to shove some common sense down the throats of the vengeful politicians who see no unintended consequences in their demands for big-brother-esque newspeak.

"It’s very difficult to spot fake news and propaganda using just computer programs," Stamos said in a series of Twitter posts on Saturday.

“Nobody of substance at the big companies thinks of algorithms as neutral,” Stamos wrote, adding that the media is simplifying the matter.

“Nobody is not aware of the risks.”

Alex Stamos ✔@alexstamos
For example, lots of journalists have celebrated academics who have made wild claims of how easy it is to spot fake news and propaganda.

Alex Stamos ✔ @alexstamos
Replying to @alexstamos
A bunch of the public research really comes down to the feedback loop of "we believe this viewpoint is being pushed by bots" -> ML

Alex Stamos ✔@alexstamos
So if you don't worry about becoming the Ministry of Truth with ML systems trained on your personal biases, then it's easy!

Alex Stamos ✔ @alexstamos
Replying to @alexstamos
Likewise all the stories about "The Algorithm". In any situation where millions/billions/tens of Bs of items need to be sorted, need algos

Alex Stamos ✔@alexstamos
My suggestion for journalists is to try to talk to people who have actually had to solve these problems and live with the consequences.

Quote:
As Bloomberg reports, the easy technical solutions would boil down to silencing topics that Facebook is aware are being spread by bots -- which should only be done “if you don’t worry about becoming the Ministry of Truth” with machine learning systems “trained on your personal biases,” he said.

“A lot of people aren’t thinking hard about the world they are asking [Silicon Valley] to build,” Stamos wrote.

“When the gods wish to punish us they answer our prayers.”
Stamos’s comments shed light on why Facebook added 1,000 more people review its advertising, rather than attempting an automated solution.
Efektivno ih je optužio da traže Ministarstvo istine i potpunu policijsku državu, poliitčku i svaku drugu cenzuru. Samo što odgovornost i troškove za to (i za izvedbu i za posljedice) uvaljuju njemu, tj Facebooku.

Joj, joj, može neka kladionica koliko će trebati da dobije pedalu.