Tema: E brojevi
Pogledaj jedan post
Old 05.08.2003., 11:00   #3
Ja sam zaista vjerovala da je ovo sa alumimniijem obican scam, ali onda sam isla malo pretrazivati po Medline i ispostavilo se da je aluminij zaista neurotoksican. Inace, dezice s Al ne koristim vec duze vrijeme, ne samo zbog te price, nego i zbog drugih razloga zbog kojih mi ne odgovaraju.

Inace, nije da se zaista dobije MS i Alzheimer od to malo aluminija u dezodoransu ili hrani, on je samo kap u moru uzroka. Jedan od faktora je i kvaliteta tla na kojem zivite, odnosno koliko ima metala u tom tlu. To sam isto iskopala na Medline.

Evo jednog sazetka, ostalo nadjite sami:

Suay Llopis L, Ballester Diez F.

Escola Valenciana d'Estudis per a la Salut (EVES), Unidad de Epidemiologia y Estadistica, C/Juan de Garay 21 46017 Valencia.

A review has been made of the epidemiological studies published evaluating the role of aluminum as a risk factor for developing Alzheimer's disease. A search for published studies was conducted in the Medline database by combining the terms "Aluminum" and "Alzheimer's disease". In most of the studies reviewed, exposure to aluminum in drinking water was examined. These studies suggest that a relationship exists between aluminum (Al) and Alzheimer's disease involving relative risks of around 2 for populations exposed to Al concentrations in drinking water higher than 0.1 mg/l. Types of exposure to this metal by other means (food, medications and occupational exposure) have received little attention. These epidemiological studies entail certain methodological limitations, and their results are not consistent, so the results available to date therefore not making it possible to clearly determine that any relationship exists between exposure to aluminum and the etiology of Alzheimer's disease. Nevertheless, the toxic effect of aluminum on human health cannot be ruled out either, and thus exposure to aluminum should be monitored and limited as far as possible.

Publication Types:
Review
Review, Tutorial

PMID: 12602134 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Odgovori s citatom