Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 25.12.2014., 22:19   #1
Mozart in the Jungle (2014-2018)

Quote:
Amazon today announced it will premiere all ten episodes of the highly-anticipated dramatic comedy series Mozart in the Jungle on Tuesday, December 23 on Prime Instant Video in the US, UK and Germany. Starring Gael Garcia Bernal (Rosewater), Saffron Burrows (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), Hannah Dunne (Frances Ha), Lola Kirke (Gone Girl), and Peter Vack (I Just Want My Pants Back), Mozart in the Jungle draws back the curtain at the New York Symphony, where artistic dedication and creativity collide with mind games, politicking and survival instincts. The series guest stars include Malcolm McDowell (The Mentalist) and Bernadette Peters (Smash), and is Executive Produced by Roman Coppola (Moonrise Kingdom), Jason Schwartzman (The Darjeeling Limited), Paul Weitz (About a Boy), and John Strauss (There's Something About Mary). Based on the critically acclaimed memoir Mozart in the Jungle: Sex, Drugs & Classical Music by Blair Tindall, Mozart in the Jungle is seen through the eyes of a young oboist, Hailey (Kirke), who tries to navigate through the egos and eccentricities of a world renowned orchestra, and new conductor Rodrigo (Bernal), an enfant terrible whose passion for music threatens the plans of the orchestra's old guard. That old guard is represented by Thomas (McDowell), the reluctantly outgoing conductor, and Gloria (Peters), the chairwoman of the board, who wonder what they have wrought by bringing Rodrigo into the fold. The musicians themselves, a colorful family of disparate personalities, are struggling to deal with this new regime. Along with her friends Alex (played by Vack), a dancer on the brink of success, Cynthia (Burrows), a worldly cellist, and Lizzie (played by Dunne), a world class partier, Hailey searches for what it means to dedicate your life to music.

Nova serija s Amazona, kompletna prva sezona od 10 epizoda je već vani. Netko bacio oko?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.12.2014., 23:57   #2
Odgledao sam pilot - nisam zainteresiran za dalje.
Umorno i sumorno...
Old 10.01.2015., 20:42   #3
Meni je pilot bio super. Sad samo moram ulovit vremena da odgledam cijelu sezonu.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 05:39.