Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 20.07.2015., 17:55   #1
Tut (2015)

Spike

Quote:
The people of Egypt need a hero, but only one man can save them in a world where no one can be trusted. TUT, the epic three night event premieres July 19th, 2015, starring Sir Ben Kingsley, Avan Jogia, Sibylla Deen, Alexander Siddig, Kylie Bunbury, Peter Gadiot, Iddo Goldberg and Nonso Anozie.

Tut reveals, for the first time on television, the story of the Egyptian Pharaoh, one of the most renowned leaders in human history. This ambitious special-event series tells the story of Tut's rise to power and his struggle to lead Egypt to glory, while his closest advisers, friends and lovers scheme for their own nefarious interests. Tut opens up a fascinating window into a world filled with heartbreaking romance, epic battles, political backstabbing, conspiracy, jealousy and even murder -- proving his world was not far removed from our own and that his reign as the youngest Egyptian king played out as a real-life drama for the ages.

1x01 out

IMDB
SPIKETV

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 22.07.2015. at 16:12. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2015., 21:27   #2
Nije loše, iako je vjerojatno najveći do radnje izmišljen. Ipak, gledajući prva dva dijela miniserije, ovaj što glumi Tutankamona me totalno podsjećao na Ra-a iz Stargatea. Stalno sam čekao da mu zasvijetle oči i kaže "bow down before your god shol'va".

Old 22.07.2015., 23:43   #3
BTW. http://www.magazin.ba/video/najruzni...mon-55076.html
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 08:07.