Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Turske serije

Turske serije Bivši podforum Neprikazano-sapunice

Zatvorena tema

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 20.12.2016., 23:05   #81
Ay Yapim je večeras na twitteru i na facebook stranici ovako najavio svoju novu seriju, odmah zatim su na istoj stranici slijedile promo slike koje sam već postavila u prethodnom postu.

Također je i puhutv na twitteru najavio glavne glumce prve izvorno turske digitalne serije koja će biti prikazana na toj platformi.
Old 21.12.2016., 09:04   #82
Bravo za Serenay! :klap:
Bice zanimljivo ovo pratiti..

holaquetal hvala sto nas drzis u toku sa svim desavanjima oko nase prelijepe Serenay.
Old 28.12.2016., 17:35   #83
Nat Geo Turkey na twitteru najavljuje dokumentarni film koji će biti emitiran 8. siječnja 2017.

Quote:
İklim değişikliği ülkemizi nasıl etkiliyor? @EzgiMola, @HalitErgenc, @GuvenOzan ve @SrnySrkyResmi Türkiye'yi dolaşıyor!
Quote:
How does climate change affect our country? @EzgiMola, @HalitErgenc, @GuvenOzan and @SrnySrkyResmi are touring Turkey!
Old 28.12.2016., 20:13   #84
Quote:
holaquetal kaže: Pogledaj post
Nat Geo Turkey na twitteru najavljuje dokumentarni film koji će biti emitiran 8. siječnja 2017.
Vrijedna je Serenay.

Fotka iz najave dokumentarca

I gifić

Old 29.12.2016., 21:25   #85
Nova slika

Cure iz Medcezira su na proslavi rođendana Hazar Ergüçlü u Room + Rumours.
Old 30.12.2016., 15:09   #86
Prema ovoj objavi na twitteru , prva najava nove serije će biti objavljena na Star TV na Silvestrovo oko ponoći.
Quote:
Başrollerinde #SerenaySarıkaya ve #MehmetGünsür 'ün olduğu #FİÇİPİ 'nin ilk fragmanı duyumlara göre yılbaşı gecesi 00:00'da #star TV 'de.

I nova slika s Keremom i prijateljima na večeri.

Zadnje uređivanje holaquetal : 30.12.2016. at 15:39.
Old 01.01.2017., 13:43   #87
Serenay i Kerem jučer, na aerodromu Atatürk.

Na pitanje novinara kamo putuju, odgovorili su

Quote:
Bu da bize kalsın, Avrupa turu diyebiliriz” diye yanıtladı.
Quote:
Htjeli bismo to zadržati za sebe, ali možemo reći Evropa.
Old 03.01.2017., 09:41   #88
Quote:
Serenay i Kerem jučer, na aerodromu Atatürk.
Nisu precizirali kamo idu, ali Novu su proslavili u Marrakeshu, u Maroku.

Old 03.01.2017., 10:04   #89
Da se nadovežem, bili su na dočeku u restoranu Comptoir Darna, ovdje ima još slika.

Navodno, ovo je bilo Keremovo iznenađenje za Serenay, tek je na aerodromu saznala kamo idu.

Jedan fan se slikao s njima čim su sletjeli u Casablancu 30.12.16 (odmah na aerodromu Mohammed V) i jučer objavio sliku na svom IG.

Naravno, i portali su se danas raspisali o njima.

Zadnje uređivanje holaquetal : 03.01.2017. at 10:18.
Old 06.01.2017., 22:33   #90
Evo ga!!!!
Dobila je nagradu İTÜ za najbolju glumicu u filmu u 2016. godini!

Dodjela će biti 16.veljače 2017.

Old 06.01.2017., 23:40   #91
Bravo za Serenay. Jako mi je drago.
Old 08.01.2017., 11:39   #92
Prije dva tjedna Onur Aydin je objavio jedan divan članak o Serenay. I GT mi je bio dovoljan za razumijevanje, no nisam se usudila postaviti takav prijevod.

Danas je fan stranica postavila prijevod cijelog članka na engleski jezik pa ga prenosim.

Quote:
READING SERENAY��
We rewind the time to five years ago. The day is Saturday. I attend to a symposium at the Sainte Pulchérie French High School, which is located just behind my school, by dismissing the private class that I attend on the weekends, with the advice of my Literature teacher.There are many names in the literary community, and we find ourselves conversing with precious names. Immediately after the symposium ended with a few writers at the end of the symposium, I am throwing myself on İstiklal Caddesi. The weather is quite hot. From March to April or April, I'm not exactly sure. The sun is at its peak, accompanied by me along the way.

I am not that someone who follows so many Turkish series. But during that time, there’s someone who is labeled as “to be explored”, comes out at the Instagram. I have look, I see ... "I'm familiar with this girl from somewhere!" I say. There I found it! The world-class-beauty in Fox's “Tulip era” (Lale Devri). While I was thinking about "What her name was?" I found myself following this girl. By the way, at those times, she is using the Instagram with a secret username as "@sarikayass". I have a look, I see her with the dough-cooker old ladies that she met on the way between the sets.. And I see her showing up with the images on the Instagram from the liver cooker restaurants in Beyoglu. I 'm surprised what I lie to. She is so natural, sincere and sincere in sharing; I have proved to myself how serious the Turkish people are in the world inside the screen, is more humorous then .. Age 15 do not know 16. There is no monstrous level of consciousness like the new generation that comes now. As a matter of fact. In short, I love this Serenay.

Anyways, what was I saying... When I had a look at my phone in my hand, while walking in Istiklal, I see that Serenay shared a photo on the Instagram. At that moment I turn ro my friends around me and say: "You know, Serenay Sarıkaya! Who plays in Lale Devri (The Tulip Era)... Hah, look. Here she is now! Somewhere in Istiklal! In a perspective she took a photograph that looked right at the heart of the Istiklal. After telling myself that “I'm going to find this girl!” I start running. Well, I certainly have it in my mind. More than her success in the series she is acting, I am after her portrait in the social media, and I hide myself to a corner by asking a tea while wandering like "I have to meet this girl!".

By the way, it is so obvious that Serenay loves Beyoğlu. Standing up in a while, and looking at Istiklal Street from the balcony of the room we are at. On the one hand, her phone never stops. I hear that dialogue with the ones who identify her at the side table, and I am once again falling into this girl. Finally, I jump in front of her, while she was leaving the venue. And the first sentence is; "Hello Serenay! I am Onur, who always likes your photos in Instagram. How are you? “She says to me, "Are you really the one?" She responds with a much more sincerity than my relatives, who come from time to time for the visits in the feasts only for the feast visits. We are shooting a souvenir photo right away. Of course this will not be the "first and last".

Now, it's last week of 2016. That day, the girl I knew there had a different situation than the other people in the sector. Her eyes were shining in real . But it was not an ordinary "famous" light. The bass was shouting, "I am coming!" It's always been a mist in Serenay's eyes. It is like a summary of a story of a girl who is both fragile, strong, and firm on her feet. Indeed, the years passed and Serenay really came.
She has received a lot of prizes with her projects, applauded loudly by masters, she was on the covers of countless magazines, has had millions of supporters ... We memorized the sentence of "That girl is different man. Serenay is a reality in this sector.” The girl that I jumped in front of and I met has passed so many steps in time… She became "Serenay Sarıkaya". However, Serenay had another distinction in the sector. And that was, she was still preserving that girl, who I met five years ago, in her hands. She does not decrease, she always increases. Just yesterday, in order to catch the set in front of AKM in Taksim, Serenay, who slept in double-decker busses and grew up there at the sets , she still has the same labor, same persistence, same faith that are still protected by herself.Sometimes by her mother’s, sometimes by her own resistance, by not giving up; perhaps she has come to the point of realizing the reality that is far beyond her dreams.

It is so much that, while I was watching the film together in the same row, on the same venue, at the premiere of the film “İkimizin Yerine” that she performed with Nejat İşler; I enter into an internal dialogue on my own and say "It was a perfect step, meeting Serenay five years ago”. Without entering the film vision, I asked Serenay a week before the question. "Aside from everything, how can you explain how to play in the same movie as Zerrin Tekindor?" I said, "A woman like a book. "Sharing the same environment was really different, "she says. The answer Serenay responded to this responsibility, I scraped to the edge of my mind. You dig it. Because, the same answer will be given by Serenay before others. It is like the italic love sentences between lines in elementary school times... Persistent in minds. Always keeping her place. In the universe, that Cemal Süreya says "breakfast has to have something related to happiness”, the taste of Serenay is like the orange jam whose taste cannot be forgotten, always intimidating, bright and "clear". Reading this woman; reading Serenay is something like that…

While finalizing my writing, I am confident that she will feel much more deeply when reading this article, much more than the sum of everything I can say for this girl, who will be with us in the form of the book "Fi, Chi, Pi" (A series of Turkish )

May the glow in your eyes never fade, Serenay. May your successes and your attitude continue to be as it is at the moment; as you are as authentic and unforgettable as a little child’s meeting with strawberry ice cream...����
With love
Onur Aydın
Htjela sam boldati neke rečenice, no na kraju bi ispalo da bih trebala boldati cijeli članak.
Samo mogu zahvaliti Onuru Aydinu za ove divne riječi i fan stranici na prijevodu.
Old 14.01.2017., 16:09   #93
Quote:
Prije dva tjedna Onur Aydin je objavio jedan divan članak o Serenay.
Predivan tekst o Serenay. Ja ću ipak izdvojiti ono što mi se najviše svidjelo.

Quote:
She is so natural, sincere and sincere in sharing; I have proved to myself how serious the Turkish people are in the world inside the screen, is more humorous then .. Age 15 do not know 16. There is no monstrous level of consciousness like the new generation that comes now. As a matter of fact. In short, I love this Serenay.
Quote:
It is like a summary of a story of a girl who is both fragile, strong, and firm on her feet.
Quote:
May the glow in your eyes never fade, Serenay. May your successes and your attitude continue to be as it is at the moment; as you are as authentic and unforgettable as a little child’s meeting with strawberry ice cream...
I sve točno. Bar je takav i moj dojam o njoj. Priodna, iskrena i spontana. Djevojka koja je ujedno i krhka, ali i jaka i čvrsta na nogama.

Na svom IG-u postavila je video koji sažima njezine 3 godine suradnje s Mavi-jem. Kaže da će se, nakon kratkog predaha, uskoro ponovo sastati.

Od videa sam morala napraviti dva gifića jer mi cijeli ne stane u jedan.

I pusa svima.

Izvor
Old 15.01.2017., 14:33   #94
Quote:
đurđevak kaže: Pogledaj post
Na svom IG-u postavila je video koji sažima njezine 3 godine suradnje s Mavi-jem. Kaže da će se, nakon kratkog predaha, uskoro ponovo sastati.
Po svoj prilici, neće biti zaštitno lice Mavi-ja (neko vrijeme ).

Na twitteru također piše sličan tekst kao na IG:
Quote:
Üç yıla bu kadar şey sığar mı… Mavi ile olağanüstü güzellikte tam altı sezon geçirdik… Nasıl…
Quote:
Koliko toga je bilo u tri godine...šest sezona neizmjerne ljepote...koliko toga..
Mavi joj je na twitteru odgovorio ovako
Quote:
En kısa zamanda tekrar buluşmak üzere, seni çok seviyoruz
Quote:
Nadamo se da ćemo se uskoro opet vidjeti, puno te volimo
Fan stranica je navela i ovo:
Quote:
also all the marketing directors and managers and Instyle magazin directors (and many others) wrote lovely comments for SERENAY she is truely THE MAVI GIRL
Žao mi je što više neće biti u Mavi-ju, ali vrijeme je za korak dalje.
Pa da se podsjetimo na njene tri godine, čak šest sezona uspješne suradnje s Mavijem:

Moj favorit je reklama s Keremom iz proljeća 2015.

Izgleda, Kivo se vraća u Mavi.
Old 18.01.2017., 16:07   #95
Nismo trebali dugo čekati, Serenay postaje zaštitno lice marke Head&Shoulders za Tursku

Old 20.01.2017., 11:21   #96
Jedva cekam da vidim neki novi projekt pa bila to i reklama.

Uvijek se iznova iznenadim kad procitam negativne i zlobne komentare na racun Serenay. Zar nekome ova cura moze biti odurna...

Meni je ovo bice drago za poluditi i svaki put mi je drago vidjeti novosti vezano za nju i njen rad. Pozitivno me inspirise!

Serenay canım samo naprijed!
Old 25.01.2017., 10:00   #97
S Nişantaşıja jučer, jedan vrlo kratki, "hodajući", intervju sa Serenay. Bila je s mamom i evo što su je novinari pitali:

Quote:
A black trench coat up until her ankles and with the black sunglasses, Serenay Sarikaya walks around the Nisantasi streets like Trinity from Matrix

Hello
Hello there. How are you?
Thank you. How are you?
I'm doing really fine, thank you so much
When I see you wearing all black...
Yes
Serenay Sarikaya is out shopping with her mom. The moment the mother of the star actress saw the cameras, she started to walk ten feet behind us

I'm spending some time with my mom
Oh is this your mom?
Yes
She's so far
Yes, she feels bothered. She doesn't really like it
She doesn't really like it and I don't want to get in her way
And we respect the madam's decision and start with the conversation. Your new series with Mehmet Gunsur, Berrak Tuzunatac and Ozan Guven in the lead roles, is awaited impatiently.

Well, we will work with full speed, we are getting ready, we're close to start shooting. I'm very excited, I really missed it a lot. Last summer when we saw her with Kerem Bursin looking for a house in Rumelihisar is telling us now they found the house they were looking for
And now it's time for some shopping?
Yes, we're out to look for some stuff for the house
And what are you buying? The last time you were still looking for a house, it was me who caught you in fact, you were looking at Mr Sahan's house
We took care of it. It's been a while of course
So you bought it. Everything is handled
Exactly
The new house is done. Since the shopping is also been done, we can ask the young couple for wedding plans
Oh no, we are still too young for that. We still have time for this
Ukratko, najprije je novinar zapazio njen dugi crni ogrtač, kao kod Trinity iz Matrixa.
Pitali su je za novu seriju, odgovorila je kako jedva čeka, snimanje samo što nije počelo.
Također su je pitali jesu li ona i Kerem pronašli kuću koju su tražili prošlog ljeta (isti novinar ih je intervjuirao pred jednom kućom prije pola godine), Serenay je potvrdila, pronašli su je i sad je u kupovini za ono što im je potrebno u kući.
Dalje novinar zaključuje - Kuća je kupljena, kupovina za kuću se obavlja, postoje li planovi za vjenčanje?
Serenay je rekla kako još ima vremena za to.

Izvor
Old 27.01.2017., 21:51   #98
Naša cura ima preko 5 milijuna pratitelja na Instagramu
Fantastično!!!!

Old 30.01.2017., 19:05   #99
Čitam već neko vreme ovu temu , iz razloga jer gde je serenay tu je i Kerem
cura mi je baš simpatična, ne znam ništ posebno o njoj, osim pročitanog i viđenih par klipova na ytbu iz Medcezira, lijep par ona i Ctagay
cura je lijepa, mlada, uspješna, ima dečka istog kalibra, zbilja super
najljepše mi je kad vidim slike kad ih ulove novinari, a oni se uvijek tak lijepo drže za ruke, potpuno su prirodni, milina ih je za videt zajedno, baš si nekak pašu
znači uselili su u zajedničku kuću, harika, nek im je sretno
Natjeraju te da se udaš. Par dana prije slučajno sretneš nekog tipa koji ti onak zapne za oko, zapamtiš kad dolazi na isto mjesto i namjerno ideš da ga opet sretneš. Onda si ideš upoznati muža, on se potepe i prospe kavu, ali jebe se tebi za kavu, ti tamo u nekom ćošku skužiš onog od nekidan. U poziciji si birati. Koga izbereš? .....post#800 by maalena, 09:41 , 20.10.2022.
Old 30.01.2017., 20:26   #100
imatina

Još jedna nagrada , İTÜ EMÖS BaşArı Ödülleri , za najbolju glumicu u filmu.
Dodjela nagrada će biti sutra, 31.siječnja, u Mustafa Kemal Kültür Merkezi.

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 13:21.